SMD DD-1 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED! UPDATE Page 35 - 10/14/11

I been thinking a lot about this if I could PM you and you could see my emails sooner instead of ending up in a junk folder like I assume I would tell you there. I don't like airing my stuff out there for the whole world but to hell with it. It doesn't matter to me what anyone thinks of my actions but for you I will make an exception because I honestly respect you.

First off this is really a move on my families side of things my daughter is going to 4th grade and something very close to me personally is my 3yr old son hitting pre K. major step in his world and I hear the wife coming down on me about cloths and supplies for them. I saw that I was gonna be seeing my order late so I figured I could call it off, Forgive me for being a thorn in your side .

I am not in no way doubting your product in any way as we will soon see all the threads on how your product helped everyone and I'm 100% sure it would have helped me but in this world of car audio with all the hopes and wants there comes a time when reality hits home as much as I would have wanted it I have to pull for my house as much as I can.

I will be looked at as a asshole over the internet on this move but I can live with it. I feel like I have gone on long enough on this post and seeing as you want everything to flow smooth I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused you. We figured we could afford it but as it turns out we can't. If it had gone out first I would have just bit the ear chewing but I honestly bit off more than I could chew. I owe a lot to my wife for putting up with my ass on everything I aim at but this time my kids override her.... Not that its the first or the last.

Take this anyway you want I know all of you are busting butt to get this out thank you again for all your efforts.congratulations on your success.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

I been thinking a lot about this if I could PM you and you could see my emails sooner instead of ending up in a junk folder like I assume I would tell you there. I don't like airing my stuff out there for the whole world but to hell with it. It doesn't matter to me what anyone thinks of my actions but for you I will make an exception because I honestly respect you.

First off this is really a move on my families side of things my daughter is going to 4th grade and something very close to me personally is my 3yr old son hitting pre K. major step in his world and I hear the wife coming down on me about cloths and supplies for them. I saw that I was gonna be seeing my order late so I figured I could call it off, Forgive me for being a thorn in your side .

I am not in no way doubting your product in any way as we will soon see all the threads on how your product helped everyone and I'm 100% sure it would have helped me but in this world of car audio with all the hopes and wants there comes a time when reality hits home as much as I would have wanted it I have to pull for my house as much as I can.

I will be looked at as a asshole over the internet on this move but I can live with it. I feel like I have gone on long enough on this post and seeing as you want everything to flow smooth I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused you. We figured we could afford it but as it turns out we can't. If it had gone out first I would have just bit the ear chewing but I honestly bit off more than I could chew. I owe a lot to my wife for putting up with my ass on everything I aim at but this time my kids override her.... Not that its the first or the last.

Take this anyway you want I know all of you are busting butt to get this out thank you again for all your efforts.congratulations on your success.

Dude family first. You gotta do what you gotta do to keep the lights on. I don't think steve's gonna be upset.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dude its totally ok. no worries at all. I will take care of it.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I been thinking a lot about this if I could PM you and you could see my emails sooner instead of ending up in a junk folder like I assume I would tell you there. I don't like airing my stuff out there for the whole world but to hell with it...

I'm sure Steve just thought you were trying to be a doucher ;) Honestly I thought you were a guy throwing a fit because you didn't get yours yet and I don't think I'm the only one. Sorry to hear shit is tight at home man hopefully you're able to dig out, but it's nice to see a dad that actually gives a shit, good luck man. :drinks:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Sound like we need to get a pot going to get this guy his dd-1 I got 20 on it who else

*edit

Come on guys I know theirs a handful of peeps on here who can throw a lil bit to get this guy a dd-1

Edited by EBW

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

thumbs up. family first, wish my dad was like that lol. Outstanding, hopefully you get it all worked out man!