Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

My name is on there twice ;) ones going to crunkjuice though.... so am I looking at a month wait from time ordered or from date of video? Getting ready to order a saz2500 would love to set it up w/ the dd-1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Good to hear this EBW Thanks again.

On another note Steve I had my wife check her card for the refund and it is posted thanks, But heres something that I don't want to end up in a mix up. I know there are alot of people with the same names in this world but for peace of mind can you make sure the 9th name down on your list Anabelle Ortiz is not coming to San Antonio Tx 78228 I am going to PM the full address that was on refund to N8

Again sorry to be a pain in the ass.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Who does the admin for the web site. Want a meter but no reply

what?

Err i asked them about shipping and was ignored the same way i was ignored when asking here earlier in this thread. No way im paying $100 shipping. Believe there is a ausie guy with the same problem.

And how about that 18+ all access? Asked u a few years ago... Asked the super mods and still no reply.

Not trying to be funny but im sure u understand

Thanks

i never got an email from you.

also, i think there is cheaper shipping, like USPS........but they dont provide tracking or insurance of any kind. I am looking into finding a distributor in Aus for you guys but only after i get caught up with the orders i already have.

TO:

[email protected]

Message flagged

Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 12:05

Message Body

Hi Guys,

I am interested in the DD1 and the VU shipped to Singapore but your shipping calculator is asking me for silly money. Please see my communication with D'amore and advise accordingly. I would also like to make use the SMD discounted rate, but I am worried if I wait for the VU meters to be ready that the offer might no longer be available...well that and the shipping cost. I could recommend a reputable shipping company if that would help.

"TonyD, on 17 August 2011 - 11:48 AM, said:

Punkeyboozter, on 17 August 2011 - 10:37 AM, said:

Thanks Tony,

Wcca is asking me $100 to ship to Singapore? I find this a bit silly since I can ship a heavy ass subwoofer here for the same money. Do you ship direct and also there is no prices listed for the VU meter. How much would they go for or are they not ready for production?

Does the VU meter have a on/off switch so to not to blind me during the night?

Thanks

I am not sure why it is coming up as $100 for shipping. I would send an email to [email protected] and ask for a more accurate shipping cost. I do not sell the dd-1 direct. The VU meter is not ready for production, it will be 4-6 weeks. It will have a wire that when connected to +12V dims the LEDs.Great thanks for taking the time to reply, I will mail them to see what they say; might have to wait for the UV meter to be ready so i can get the combo."

Thanks guys.

WCCA is not "asking" you to pay $100. FedEx is.

you really have a few choices. Pay the big amount and get tracking and insurance since, or pay 1/5th the price and go USPS, at your own risk.

i am going to try to get ahold of a fedex rep and get better rates because i agree.......it is BS. But then again, you live on an island in the middle of the ocean so what do you expect? :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

well im glad to see ill be in the next batch then, #265. cant wait. hopefully all my other components come in so i can play with this bad boy. THANKS STEVE!

:drinks: