August 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Sundown Audio

not to be a downer or nothing or but there is a 2500 watt max and i thought thoes dc's were 2000 watts each

Ohhh I thought it was going off the power u had. Nm then

It is power you have. some people should just shut the hell up when they dont know what they are talking about. hint hint. You were not allowed to run because you have an amp rated at 1200 watts and the theme was 1000 and below. I'm really getting tired of you coming in here and acting like you know what the hell is going on so if you want to stay in the contest shut the hell up. Nick will have the final say who's running.

a bit harsher than what i was gonna word but hit the nail on the head...i may slip up at first but i or someone (n8) will catch on and it will be corrected

Nominate me and the little triumph thts tryin heres linkk http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114716-76-triumph-tr7-build/

too much power

@chode add me in, will post build log later today

i will when theres a build log ling

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Oh it goes by what they are rated regardless of ohm load?

I have a:

t20001bd @ 2 ohms (rated 1500 watts)

t400.2 (rated 400 watts)

p400.2 (rated 400 watts)

But at 1 ohm, the t2000 is rated at 2000 watts, putting me over the limit. I'm not allowed to run then?

sorry bro but this month you exceed the limit...your attitude is great and so is your set up. youll do great in the following months!!!

Too bad he is over, he seems to have the type of attitude we like in SOTM. hope to see you in future contests, the way you handled not being able to participate was well done!

i agree...he will have plenty more months to give it a go :D

Does the system have to be in a vehicle cause mines out right now but i can get pics of in a vehicle its removable.

If it has to be in a vehicle let me know and ill put it in.

here is the link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/116313-my-cheap-homemade-portable-radio/page__view__getlastpost

yes it must be in the vehicle, completed and not a bare box

If MrSkippyJ is in bOth the #2 and #17 spot can I vote for him two times.....Cause that would kick azz

oopths

P.S LIST UP TO DATE...if i missed you let me know. if you see something out of line that i missed please PM me. thanks

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lets not forget me.............

100_0410.jpg

100_0514.jpg

100_0508.jpg

100_0509.jpg

100_0510.jpg

100_0511.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

meade916 user_popup.png

• av-4.jpg
  • The SM in SMD
  • smd_admin.png
    smd_access.png

• user_delete.png
  • email_open.png

• Group: Admin

Posted Yesterday, 07:20 AM

this contest isnt about promoting you and your youtube channel. If i saw "join the SMD forum its a great place" and some of those people stayed and voted for you, it would be ok. This wasnt about promoting this forum it was about promoting YOU. That was nice of you, from THEIR end im sure.....and its an easy way to make an enemy out of ME. Looks like you succeeded. Its all good, you and your boys arent the first and certainly wont be the last to hate me. On a side note, Just like i told you when i emailed you, its a nice system and think you could have won without going that route......but thats water under the bridge now.

guys, i think this is the last year i am doing SOTM. December will be the last month. Too many of you bitching if you dont win, too many of you bitching about the rules.....

I would like to thank those non-poor sports who try month after month without complaining. It has been my pleasure to give 10's of thousands of $ worth of stuff to you guys over the last 3 or 4 years. I honestly cannot take the bitching anymore and if we didnt have sponsors already lined up this would be the last month.""""

I have a suggestion after this year lets still have SOTM but no prizes................... Id still enter every month till i win ...........

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

Jeremy, I have been around car audio a long time and the sad thing you are gonna run into things like this no matter what you do. Its the old you can't please them all syndrome, happens all the time at shows which is why I retired for 7 years then came back to do bassrace just for fun. I think what you guys do with the SOTM is great and think you should continue. By doing away with it its kinda like taking your ball and going home. Now you guys at smd have that option, but the people who really enjoy the site and contest are the ones really punished. The bad apples so to speak will still be bad with it without SOTM. I entered myself cause it looked like fun, made a couple vids for it just because I wanted to participate more than merely posting a link to my build log. I would still enter prize or no prize because its something fun for me. In this day of internet badboys and knowitalls there are going to be problems with something like this prize or not. I think what makes a difference is how you guys handle them, remember don't let the "Monkies" get you down as the old saying goes.

I hope you guys continues the SOTM, with or without prizes I will enter, because its fun.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

I hope you guys continues the SOTM, with or without prizes I will enter, because its fun.

AMEN :drinks:

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

AMEN :drinks:

Hell yeah, same here! I just want the respect of my peers. And I think it'd be cool to have the little SOTM Winner in green under my name! :drink40:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

ive got an idea I want to run by steve about sotm I just havent had the time yet. It could be very cool.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived