so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I gotta know, what are you tuned to?

i looked it up. he is tuned to about 38 if the ports are full length.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm not trying to get bashed on here... It was a simple question. You don't need to be doing any caps or laughing at me. I paid 1200 so I thought it would be logical to make it just over half of what I paid for when it is a week used...

How much do I sell it for then? if you would have read my first post, that is what I asked.

Thank you for input, Dan.

And yes, skittles is quite correct. I am around 36-38 if I remember correctly.

Well probably 200 for both subs and 200 for the amp and the box probably won't be able to ship but you could sell locally as a box for 18s as big as it is, then you could sell your install accessories like wires batteries alt if you got them. But part out the stereo don't try to sell as a whole IMO. I really wasn't tryin to hate either. Is the equipment brand new? Because that wasn't a good deal brand new subs are 150 straight from AQ and amp is 250 some if I remember right.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

No worries Dan! So about 500 then with box? And it was brand new, I've used it for about like a month of playing time. I didn't turn it up because of the "break in period" thing. So they're still really stiff and what not. But I got them a while ago when AQ didn't reduce their prices, I spent like 270 on amp and 175 on the subs or something like that with the 70 shipping.

$1200, anybody else catch that??...

2 sdc $350

1 aq1200 $270

shipping $70

6 ports $160

TOTAL $850 plus box...u mean u spent $350 on a box??

and if this is the case, u will NEVER get ur money back on a box u made bc its not made to ANYONE elses specs...ud be better off selling the ports individually and scrapping the box

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

The box is big because I was tired of just doing little silly boxes and like 10s or 12s so I wanted to go big. Took out my whole back seat and put it in there. Wanted ports and 2 15s so that was the easiest way to get it done.

And yes I did spend about 300. Or so. The reason for this is it was the first LARGE box that I made so Ibought all expensive materials and such, had to buy new router things for the holes and all. I factored in all of the expenses.

My goal isn't to get my money back on anything... I just don't want to give it away. I don't think anyone understands what my goal is here.

Just trying to get some input on what I would feel confident in selling it for... Not trying to make a billion bucks or anything. I thought it was a logical way of selling it, but you all have made it very apparent I'm doing everything wrong.