KillaCam Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 http://www.domesticdeath.com/bitch_management/address-disrespect-train-bitch-respect/ I can't stop lol'ing! Quote And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
newls1 Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 um...hmm!!!! Quote I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Supercharged DCs Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 Good read lol Quote Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Bakerman Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 I didn't even finish it...just ignorant. Quote
Emmet Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 Funny how he talks about disrespect and then writes that... Quote i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
KillaCam Posted August 2, 2011 Author Report Posted August 2, 2011 I don't know if the writer was being completely serious or not. If he was he just must be constantly pissed at life. Id like to see katt williams do a joke with this. Quote And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
C-Fizzy Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 Tl;dr Quote under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
enemyofsilence Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 wow, interesting approach Quote Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.