Don't let this bill get passed!

I don't think its worth getting all riled up about because it is highly unlikely that anything we do will change the mind of the government. So why even start the argument?

And this is why it's hard to convince young people to get involved in voting and a part of politics. If this was true, who voted in our president? We the people.

So we do indeed have power, even though it may seem like david against Goliath, If there is enough will power, actions can be enacted.

There's a story of a boy and father walking along a beach one day. The shore is filled with thousands and thousands of clams, washed up, going to die. The father picks one up and throws it in the water, to which his son asks "why would you do that, it's not like you can make a difference" the father replied, " yes, but it made a difference for that one"

Change is enacted through small steps, as is how laws are brought into laws. It doesent just happen over a quick email to the prez.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

you give the government one step theyll take 10 keep that in mind

WTF does big brother need from me, you, or anyone else on here. What would the government profit from watching our every move?

scapegoats?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

not by invading our privacy they wont.

and if it does pass, proxie servers can hide alot, they already do.

IDK alot about computers. I know how to type, and how to edit videos and shit, but as far as how they work and all that, I'm a retard. I just don't see how the government could possibly profit in any way from invading our privacy and watching our moves on the internet. I guess there are ways for any criminal to hide, and no criminal is gonna care about laws anyways...kinda like why prohibiting guns wouldn't cut down on crimes involving firearms. For once, I'm not trying to be an asshole about this...just saying how I feel about it.

mivtCK.png

The day that people get too afraid of the government to fight back for rights or an issue, is the day our country and democracy goes down the shitter.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

And yeah, you're right. I don't keep up with politics. The way the government is now days just sucks ass. I don't watch the news anymore because its all bad news. My main goal is to wake up everymorning, go to work, provide for my family, and make it home safe at the end of the night to see the wife and kid. Just too much stuff goin on around the house to have time to worry with the rest of the world.

mivtCK.png

Im with you on the news, holy depressing mindfuck.

X2

My tv stays off. There is nothing but bloodshed, war, and crime on the news.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Honestly even if you're doing nothing wrong the feeling of your every move being watched is creepy. Like David said, they've got plenty of ways to catch whoever they're tryin to catch. There is no need to invade everyone's privacy. Some bullshit...

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived