why must parents lie so much

I was lucky my dad picked up my truck for under 1k. Now i got to save for a car of my own. i got to pay for gas and insurance. I dont like the lying part though. Regardless my grades stays above 90s and i work :shrug: but i am still a kid.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Sounds like you need a reality check...

I bought my first car myself, as did almost all my friends and my siblings did too. You're bitching about a FREE CAR. Its called responsibility, and they are teaching you what it is. If you think your life is hard now, just wait til you're out from under mommy and daddy's roof and you get a taste of the real world. Trust me, you have it pretty good.

paying rent and bills already on a part time job. no its not good. i already had responsibility and showed that countless times so i think ive proved myself enough. ive walked to school and work. ive taken out the trash when they forgot. ive recycled cans cans and scrapped and stuff to get money for my cell phone bill when i wasnt gonna have money. stuff like that. ive done without for a while when i needed stuff because i didn't have money to get it.

And do you know what all those things you just listed are? A PART OF LIFE. Yeah I'll give you credit and say that you are doing more than some people your age, but you're making it sound like you are living some hard, rough life. You're learning what it means to grow up/become an adult...and you will thank them someday. I've been paying all my own bills since I was 16, and I've paid for every car I've ever had...so if your goal of this thread is to get sympathy, you've come to the wrong place kid.

i dont want sympathy. i just hate that i get lied to alot and i get treated like a kid. i respect that you have payed for yourself along the way. i just feel it isnt right to lie to someone. when they could have just told me outright look get a job and keep your 3.5 gpa and we'll buy you a car. now it wont be the best car and it wont be pretty but it' will be a car

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

thats sucks =P.. oh well me n u are close alike noe i gotz meself a 97 dodge intrepid =)

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

thats sucks =P.. oh well me n u are close alike noe i gotz meself a 97 dodge intrepid =)

i might need to hit you up for some tips and tricks

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I was lucky my dad picked up my truck for under 1k. Now i got to save for a car of my own. i got to pay for gas and insurance. I dont like the lying part though. Regardless my grades stays above 90s and i work :shrug: but i am still a kid.

well thats good. and i wouldnt have minded buying my own car. i have some money i invested while we were leanring about stocks bonds and investments in my financal math class. so in all actuality they didn't really have to motivate me with a vehicle at all. my real motivation is to stay in the top 100 of my class out of 400 something people.

i dont want sympathy. i just hate that i get lied to alot and i get treated like a kid. i respect that you have payed for yourself along the way. i just feel it isnt right to lie to someone. when they could have just told me outright look get a job and keep your 3.5 gpa and we'll buy you a car. now it wont be the best car and it wont be pretty but it' will be a car

Because legally, you are.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

honestly man you dont have it that bad, not to go off topic but i was kicked out at the age of 14 from my dads house he felt like his new wife, my mom has to much problems in her live to take me in no family around at all expect in Glendale califorina,(i live in wisconsin) so i was out alone and it was horible i was all alone in life for years only went to school to eat really, i said fuck life lived in the street slept ethier my friends house in the winter and in the summer i use to sneak in junk yard cars i was to proud to tell anyone about what happen and felt embarrsed too, so i got a job cutting tobacco in the summer and worked in the winter painting trailers, and that time cops made me go to a foster home so i went to school in the same time i graduated in 2010 so i missed acouple years and finished highschool late o well.... but now i got a decent job have a new car for me with low miles have a roof over my head beautiful girlfriend that spoils me to death and im pretty happy in life

but even after all of that i still love my dad and my mom and wish i can be with them again me and parents rarley take but when it happens i enjoy it, so next time you say you hate them just think about it you atleast had them in your life to begin with

sorry for long post but ppl are so spoiled in things other then material things in life

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I mean i sort of see why you might be mad about your truck that your dad burnt up or whatever. But he got you another car. He also kept your ass and stayed with your mom.. Now think about it? He gives you your moms silverado, youll never think you need to work. Your standards will have been raised.. And how in thee fuck you plan on fixing stuff on it? Pay for insurence and put a system in it? Now this so called shit car, you can do all three of those in. Hes teaching you to not be in dept.

And no this isnt some older guy.. Im also 17 and trust me my parents are far more fucked up then yours. Be happy and be a man

the way i see it. if i ever got the silverado sure it had a v8 but it was a small v8 only 4.8l. it probobly gets the same mileage as the intrepid and it also has 60k miles compared to 220k on the intrepid. its a 2002 model so there are quite a few of them in junkyards and salvage yards to get parts. and i was eventually going to pay them back a little bit for it anyway . i do understand in life money is not plentiful and unlimited. it does take time to make it and save it. especially when working for 7.25 an hour.

Wait. If you score a 24 on the act Louisiana pays for your college? Fuck i live in the wrong state.

Life sucks. I live with my mom. Pay for cell phone all electricity, health insurance car insurance rent and I'm sure others that im forgetting. And i dodon't make that much over minimum wage. But it sure beats the hell out of trying to live in a college town by myself like i have before.

Like my mom says. If you don't like it move out.

Archived