ATTN Supercharged DCs

I guess the bigger question is how many were worthless posts vs contributing posts :nothingtoadd:

:peepwall::drinks::postwhore:

Im pretty sure that you know the answer to that ratio. Let's see if I get a butt hurt pm from this one too.

Actually, I don't. I'm not on here all that much lol. I just saw in a few threads about a 90% ratio of him posting and saw his count and join date...I laffed.

maybe you should toss another name into that mix, whos around that age.. and a relative of his... who thinks hes Einstein about car audio, and gives really bad advice...

LOL

No clue who that is?

:orly3:

:buttlick:

who gives a fuck. if you dont like him then push the ignore button.

Im more concerned about people who give false information...and in turn people fuck up their own shit.

Uhh..ok tough guy..calm down. It's obvious I'm not the only one who noticed. Besides, I am pretty sure no one said anything about disliking him, did they? Thank you, come again.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

maybe you should toss another name into that mix, whos around that age.. and a relative of his... who thinks hes Einstein about car audio, and gives really bad advice...

LOL

No clue who that is?

His brother, louisiana bass i think it´s the name.

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

He doesn't give out wrong or bad advise. So it shouldn't matter what his post count is. I have had a few weeks where I never leave SMD. Shits addicitng.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

He doesn't give out wrong or bad advise. So it shouldn't matter what his post count is. I have had a few weeks where I never leave SMD. Shits addicitng.

The shit is addicting. Ive never seen where he has given bad advice either, I think its cool that he takes his time to help on here. Now when a post is there just for BS that is different i will admit.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

+1 on being addicting. I only really offer advice when I'm 100% positive on it. Post count shouldn't really matter unless it's 4,000 posts of bullshit criticism, bad advice, or thread jacking.

Just my .02¢

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Oh I'm not saying it matters...Just an observation. It may be addicting, but thats a whole lot posts in a matter of months hahahaha

I have no clue what his posts even are. I'm guessing it isn't all good from the responses in here lol.

Wasn't meant to get a rise...shit, I don't even know who he or his brother is! I'm still trying to figure out who these others are in people sigs who they want banned :shrug:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Oh I'm not saying it matters...Just an observation. It may be addicting, but thats a whole lot posts in a matter of months hahahaha

I have no clue what his posts even are. I'm guessing it isn't all good from the responses in here lol.

Wasn't meant to get a rise...shit, I don't even know who he or his brother is! I'm still trying to figure out who these others are in people sigs who they want banned :shrug:

You do gotta point, im on here alot and I joined in march and dont even have 500 yet. And i thought I posted alot

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

The shit is addicting. Ive never seen where he has given bad advice either, I think its cool that he takes his time to help on here. Now when a post is there just for BS that is different i will admit.

ive seen tons of wrong advice.. but maybe thats just because i wont half ass something, and the info he generally gives would be half assing something...

and yes, Fecup, thats who i was talking about..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ive seen tons of wrong advice.. but maybe thats just because i wont half ass something, and the info he generally gives would be half assing something...

and yes, Fecup, thats who i was talking about..

Well like I said Ive never seen him do it, but im not always on here or paying attention to what he does. I was just clarifying myself just incase you didnt read my post well.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's