Jump to content

Needing some help from all SMD'ers


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys a local shop around here is giving away $2500 worth of audio gear away for free. I could really use you guys help to win it! If you have a facebook I would really appricate if you would first like this page-

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Creative-Car-Audio/138151408483

Next all you gotta do is like this picture of me and my truck right here-

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150275673513484&set=a.10150275658308484.350383.138151408483&type=1&theater

Thanks so much guys! If you would please tell other people if you would!

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE???

HAHA, sorry I live in shitsburg, when money for my amp shows up I will run out to creative nights in springfield and compete.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

The link is taking me to my homepage on Mobile FB. Would vote for you, if I can make it work lol.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Alrite yea that one worked. Jus voted good luck

Thanks dude!

The link is taking me to my homepage on Mobile FB. Would vote for you, if I can make it work lol.

Witch link man? Well if you get on a computer later remember man.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Posted

The link is taking me to my homepage on Mobile FB. Would vote for you, if I can make it work lol.

Click the link on the second post, like the page, then come back here and click the last link that dudewith4x4 posted. Takes you right to the pic. Worked for me

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

The link is taking me to my homepage on Mobile FB. Would vote for you, if I can make it work lol.

Click the link on the second post, like the page, then come back here and click the last link that dudewith4x4 posted. Takes you right to the pic. Worked for me

Thanks man, it worked.

Voted for you broseph, goodluck!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Will do, got a couple friends that love good looking trucks, gonna get their vote as well.

Just curious, what exactly do you win? I saw they mentioned a $2500 value makeover or something of the sort, but is that $2500 in equipment?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4487 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...