Bet you've never heard a street car like this

doug118

I sold her to a buddy of mine in which he took her heart out, put it in an f-body, and sold the roller! It pained me to see 2 years of hard work, lots of blood, lots of tears, and 2 powerplants get parted like a 10 cent street whore!

But thats fine I have a notchback that will be running in the O/L 10.5 class in about 2 years, so another 80k, and hopefully a sponser or 40, it will make its debut!!!

kevinkotes14.jpg

kevinkotes15.jpg

tubingjon3.jpg

tubingjon2.jpg

tubingjon4.jpg

kevinkotes4.jpg

kevinkotes17.jpg

tubingjon1.jpg

This is how she is sitting now! She will be getting an LSX 427 with twin 88mm precision turbos! But thats all that will be known for now but a teaser, as of now car weighs 2100lbs woth out motor/trans and other components, so should be around 2900lbs when done!!!

watermark.jpg

this one will not be driven to work!! Way too much into it!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

That's bad-a$$ :) Did he even bother to put a stereo system in it ? Not much point in that, huh ?

Peace,

Fish

One of the two cars I've been helping build over the past couple of months

980whp 383sbc with a F1R Procharger in a 1995 RX-7 N1

When I say street car I mean driven everyday as the owners only transportation aside from his girlfriends car if this breaks down

Love those things man great swaps!

Big difference between street driven and only mode of transportation daily driven. How did you get low 8's with such a small a/a setup? why didn't you run a/w? what were your iat's??

I know people with cars that run mid-low 7's that are "street driven". They get driven to car shows a few miles away to show off then back to the garage until the next car show or race day.

Low boost pulley and pump gas 1800whp 69 Camaro coming back from a car show... "street driven"

My buddies old Outlaw was "street driven" as well haha ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I have about 15-20k in reciepts now, that doesnt include computer and electronics.

All I have is the rolling chassis, fiberglass fenders, doors, hood front bumper, rear bumper, deck lid, all lexan windows, roll cage and suspension!

I still have the engine, trans, twin turbo setup, all electronics, dual parachutes and misc other things

Engine and trans will run in the mid/high 40k range!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived