its not THAT impressive, but its certainly better than 99.5% of everything else on youtube.

side note, why in the heck doesnt anyome make a deck that supports flac format? Theres rumors that Digital Designs has one in the works, but come on, how come my $400 computer can reproduce flac files but a $1300 pioneer deck cant. thats just silly.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

side note, why in the heck doesnt anyome make a deck that supports flac format? Theres rumors that Digital Designs has one in the works, but come on, how come my $400 computer can reproduce flac files but a $1300 pioneer deck cant. thats just silly.

I agree with that totally.. or any type of loss-less format.

its not THAT impressive, but its certainly better than 99.5% of everything else on youtube.

Though it would be nice to be able to just load it onto a flash drive, some head units do support it from a data CD. Otherwise just put it on an audio CD or an iPod and you're good to go.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

convert the file to aac for your ipod and dont compress it. works just fine.

i like the song, sounds good.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Though it would be nice to be able to just load it onto a flash drive, some head units do support it from a data CD. Otherwise just put it on an audio CD or an iPod and you're good to go.

A head unit that plays Flac audio from a data CD?

Show me please because that will be something I would like to get.

convert the file to aac for your ipod and dont compress it. works just fine.

i like the song, sounds good.

Sweet I did not know that

Its not impressive because its not the full quality at all.

Flac works on my HU , pioneer 6300sd. And you cant compare a computer to a HU. Its like saying why cant my cellphone edit HD vids, it costed 700dollars and i can do it on my 600dollar computer.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.