"if I recall correctly" it's along those lines

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I added them on Facebook a while back and saw yesterday they posted about removing themselves from "certain message boards" talking about it being counter productive or something. This message board is how I, and I'm sure many other people, ended up hearing about them in the first place. I don't know what's up but I decided to unlike their page. This was the best place for info and first hand experience on the products they were selling, without that I have no idea the actual quality is and spending that much money on subs isn't a drop in the bucket for me. I'll just plan on buying a different brand in the future when I upgrade my Memphis subs.

We have been informed that T3 is no longer a partner. I do not know what that means for T3 in the future. Hopefully Tony C sees this and can give you more info.

Tony C?

If this does mean they've gone under, I'm a little disappointed. I've been wanting to see what their new line had in store.

Though the Twitter account is still going, so IDK.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

We have been informed that T3 is no longer a partner. I do not know what that means for T3 in the future. Hopefully Tony C sees this and can give you more info.

Tony C?

If this does mean they've gone under, I'm a little disappointed. I've been wanting to see what their new line had in store.

Though the Twitter account is still going, so IDK.

They aren't going under, they just posted on Facebook that they removed themselves from "certain message boards". They compared it to McDonalds allowing Wendy's to advertise in their restaurant and getting mad when people choose Wendy's over them. I don't really get it unless they are pissed off that people don't just choose them hands down over all the other great brands that are also posted here :shrug:

Edited by chuchunesme

We'll its good to see some people will never change

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

As far as I know its just to keep their heads low until everything business wise gets sorted out. I'm glad I got my pieces of audio history while I did

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

the quote about advetising maccas in wnedys refers to the fact that on SMD there are so many top brands and when you ask questions and get answers fro t3 for however long say 2 hrs as an example you spend 2 hrs of yout itime helping and as a thank you they go an d buy a sundown or a dc or whatever its not a dig at SMD or the other brands

all it is saying is tha they are moving in a more targeted advetsing move at the moent with the realease of the new designed products as al the old stuff is now end of line gear

semd logical to me why swim in a shark tank with heaps of other sharks when you can swim in a goldfiash bowl and be the only shark

Ren

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

the quote about advetising maccas in wnedys refers to the fact that on SMD there are so many top brands and when you ask questions and get answers fro t3 for however long say 2 hrs as an example you spend 2 hrs of yout itime helping and as a thank you they go an d buy a sundown or a dc or whatever its not a dig at SMD or the other brands

all it is saying is tha they are moving in a more targeted advetsing move at the moent with the realease of the new designed products as al the old stuff is now end of line gear

semd logical to me why swim in a shark tank with heaps of other sharks when you can swim in a goldfiash bowl and be the only shark

Ren

This post gave me a headache.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Ren

I personally think that's a fairly crappy excuse, and I genuinely hope that's not the reason he decided to leave here.

By the same token, he isn't the only one here that happens with. How many threads have you seen someone ask about Damp. Pro and then haul off and buy AudioTechnix/FatMat/Peel and Seal (lol)? Or ask about Ascendant Audio, only to end up buying DC? That's just the nature of forums, the internet, and shopping in general.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Did T3 not go through something very similar to this already? Back when the old TSS and TSNS subs were being made, and then there was the transition into the 'new era' T1000, T2000, TSNS, etc. I could be completely wrong, so please correct me...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread