Would You "sell Out" For 400? (eyeball Video)

hmmmm, eyeball vid you say....*wanders over to the video section*

you never seen the vid??? wow :mellow:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hey Steve, Have you sent the vid to Rockford or FI? It seems to me that they would be the 2 main companies interested in purchasing the vid! Maybe you should email it to their advertising depts. Her is some contact info I dug up:

Rockford Fosgate - Director of Marketing - Zach Luke (480) 967-3565

FI Car Audio - 5480 Cameron St #107, Las Vegas NV 89118 they didn't have a Phone #

If you really wanna sell it, I think these guys will be your money buyers!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

If it was me I wouldn't sell the rights to that vid for all the cow shit in Texas. I would only license out the use of the video, but keep the rights for yourself.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

thats awsome there wanting to buy the video bro, but there going to make shit loads off of it so dont dip out for a weesly 400 , if thats all they want, how about make a thread and have all of use useers donate a dollar or two each to help you keep the video yours with bandwidth issues ....geting 400 + in donations would be better than 400 paypal and no more video rites

just food for thought

and id start it out with 10 or so (have to check my paypal first lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i could only see selling it if you needed publicity or ran a shop or something that would get alot of attention for it. I'm sure Fi or RF would love it as well if somewhere in the video people seen they were rf and fi products. but other then that i see no reason to sell it.

Hey Steve, Have you sent the vid to Rockford or FI? It seems to me that they would be the 2 main companies interested in purchasing the vid! Maybe you should email it to their advertising depts. Her is some contact info I dug up:

Rockford Fosgate - Director of Marketing - Zach Luke (480) 967-3565

FI Car Audio - 5480 Cameron St #107, Las Vegas NV 89118 they didn't have a Phone #

If you really wanna sell it, I think these guys will be your money buyers!

i appreciate it, i really do so dont take this wrong :D......do you NOT think that i dont already have this info and that RF and Fi werent the very first to know about it? ;) Its VERY old news i have no idea why i even got that email about being on the "front page".......its been over a year!! As old as it is, i probably wont ever get a penny for it but no one else will either unless i do first.........

anyway thanks bro dont get upset i just figured you already knew that i had a great relationship with both mentioned companies :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

send it to americas funniest videos

I see many benifits from this. (1) addvertising your website and everything associated with it. And (2) Possibly alot more money. (3) Possibly the most well known '' loudest '' daily driven vehicles, for reference of the term '' car audio'' . (4) Fi getting recognized worldwide as a major industry player commercially like, Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, JL audio, etc

Maybe I'm over exagerating a bit, but could be a turning point for the better

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

well I did assume that Rockford & FI would have been the first people you sent the vid to. having said that, assumption is the mother of all fuckups! I'd rather state the obvious & be sure you covered that base. No offense taken though. But if you don't mind sharing, what did they say? I would have loved to sit in in that corporate meeting! Just picture a bunch of suit & tie type people sitting in a conference room talking about advertising drinking some $20 mocha chino late', when this vid gets shown! I almost pissed my pants the first time i saw it!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!