Sonic Electronix

pikturez of REAL Hertz HSK 165 tweeters

The mid cone is worng too. I just didnt take pics of the fakes to show.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

could go all day on how the mids suck. the whole cone/surround is completely wrong, i think the only thing that is right is the sticker on the back. even where it says Herts on the outside hot glued on ring isnt as pronounced.

and jesus do they suck balls

could go all day on how the mids suck. the whole cone/surround is completely wrong, i think the only thing that is right is the sticker on the back. even where it says Herts on the outside hot glued on ring isnt as pronounced.

and jesus do they suck balls

Well, thats all the explaining I need. :pardon::drink40:

Funny, people trying to cheap out... Whats that saying? You get what you pay for... :popcorn:

I really hate this saying...

Why do you hate it?

Because i can't always pay to play especially not for what i want to buy most of the time.

It's hard to save up to buy good gear instead of wasting money on decent gear.(atleast for quite a lot of people)

But on the other hand.. It's a good thing that you need money to get the high-quality stuff.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

• 1 year later...

sorry to bump this old ass thread.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-stereos/speakers/other/auction-585755867.htm

real? fake?

this is the first set ive ever seen down here listed on our version of ebay, I will ask to meet the guy and have a look at the tweeters but from the listing can you tell anything else?

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

If you go to the official Hertz web site there is a page that shows what to look for.

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

Archived