Sonic Electronix

Like i said earlier bro, i think your 1/0 cutters would do the job cleanly. If you have some. But i would think anything cheap would work. Besides well scissors. hell , handheld garden sheers MIGHT do it. Depending on how thick of a screw you used.

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

if u can pull it try a hack saw or dremel be real carful though that is only if u can pull it out some though

A hack saw around the cone of your sub. This guy is BRILLIANT.

You could try drilling it..but even that is still kinda iffy. If anything id use a dremal with a round diamond blade to cleanly slice it off. You wanna use as small as you can though...I wouldn't trust myself doing it...but this seems tough D:

What I used were my 1/0 cutters and it just cut the #10 screw like it was a piece of 4ga. But i cant imagine it was good for my cutters.

heyy not everybody has a dremel if u go slow take your time and be careful it can work and not hit the surrond

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

It happens a lot with with I use a cats paw anpull up on it then unscrew it depends on how much slack u have one time I had to cut the bolt with a sawzal between the basket an box it would come out a in or so then just spin so I had enough room to squeeze the sawzall blade in it. Use 1an a half or bigger to start the t nuts by hand in the future

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

man ur screwed lol

hack saw blade like mentioned if u can lift the sub and hack at the screw from under rubber gasket

drill it out, but lift or put pressure against the head of the screw so it doesnt just spin

another thing, drill a little bigger hole into the basket besides the head of the screw so u can rotate the sub and then the head of the screw will go thru the hole u drilled. only thing its prob gonna mess up the edge of ur basket alittle but u prob wont be able to see it

man ur screwed lol

hack saw blade like mentioned if u can lift the sub and hack at the screw from under rubber gasket

drill it out, but lift or put pressure against the head of the screw so it doesnt just spin

another thing, drill a little bigger hole into the basket besides the head of the screw so u can rotate the sub and then the head of the screw will go thru the hole u drilled. only thing its prob gonna mess up the edge of ur basket alittle but u prob wont be able to see it

I like the extra drilled hole idea. I'm gonna try to dremel first, then do the hole. It will be covered by the gasket anyway.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I would try as someone else mentioned and use bolt cutters. If that doesnt work get a saws all and a SMALL blade made for cutting metal. If you can take all the other screws out and see if you can pull the subwoofer out of the enclosure a little. If you can put the saw blade underneath the lip of the landing zone for the surround and cut SLOWLY. It should cut the screw in half and you can pull the sub out.

Luckily i didnt have this happen to me but when i put my SMD in my box, the damn t-nuts would fall out of the wood and at the bottom of the box so i had to take the sub in and out 5 times before i got pissed and walked away and my dad did it in 2 minutes dry.gif

Just see if you have enough room underneath the lip of the basket to get bolt cutters or a small saw blade under there. I would not take the saw on the area where the surround is because if the tip of the blade hits the edge of the surrounds landing zone it will kick the blade back and i guarantee you that you will slice your surround in the process.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress