DC Sound Lab

Vote for the DC Girl!!!!

I voted for her even before seeing this thread because she is a cool chick that likes audio.

I would rather vote for her than an asshole with a better system than her, ppl have a different criteria for picking their favorite.

This is exactly why this is my last SOTM ever. Anyone that has paid any attention to SOTM knows I don't mind losing, I have been losing for over a year now (and usually by a lot). But a statement like this is a fucking slap in the face to those of us who bust our asses building our systems and participating in SOTM just to have someone vote for her because she is a girl that likes car audio.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I voted for her even before seeing this thread because she is a cool chick that likes audio.

I would rather vote for her than an asshole with a better system than her, ppl have a different criteria for picking their favorite.

This is exactly why this is my last SOTM ever. Anyone that has paid any attention to SOTM knows I don't mind losing, I have been losing for over a year now (and usually by a lot). But a statement like this is a fucking slap in the face to those of us who bust our asses building our systems and participating in SOTM just to have someone vote for her because she is a girl that likes car audio.

I haven't competed yet in SOTM, but I completely agree with this statement. The contest is titled system of the month, although it seems like that is lost on most voters.

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Bro I didnt mean to offend you or anyone else, so let me clear it up a lil.

There are so many builds nominated that I cant go through each one.

But being that Chodette is a chick her thread caught my eye and I've seen her vids in Chode69's youtube page also.So I somewhat find it cool that a chick is into audio and not just paying someone to do it, but actually putting in work herself.I know that there are better installs with better equipment but from the ones I've seen I just like this one the most.

And bro you shouldn't give up just because you haven't won, Or because you dont have enough ppl voting for you.I mean there are some guys on this forum that are from audio teams and have other friends here that support each other and their builds regardless if there is better out there.Does this mean that you wouldnt want to go againts them for SOTM?

Hell Na!!!!

I haven't competed yet in SOTM, but I completely agree with this statement. The contest is titled system of the month, although it seems like that is lost on most voters.

And when you do decide to compete for SOTM guess whos getting my vote? you!

Why:

Because From what I've seen in your build log its gonna be sick.Also because I freaking love your car being that I have a 69 el camino and I just freaking like muscle cars. Even if you go againts a freaking escalade with ten 15's, 20k watts and a beautiful chick behind the wheel.

I just vote for the one I like the most and thats it!!!

Edited by 310_cutty

Bro I didnt mean to offend you or anyone else, so let me clear it up a lil.

There are so many builds nominated that I cant go through each one.

But being that Chodette is a chick her thread caught my eye and I've seen her vids in Chode69's youtube page also.So I somewhat find it cool that a chick is into audio and not just paying someone to do it, but actually putting in work herself.I know that there are better installs with better equipment but from the ones I've seen I just like this one the most.

And bro you shouldn't give up just because you haven't won, Or because you dont have enough ppl voting for you.I mean there are some guys on this forum that are from audio teams and have other friends here that support each other and their builds regardless if there is better out there.Does this mean that you wouldnt want to go againts them for SOTM?

Hell Na!!!!

I didn't mean you specifically, just that thought process. And if people arent going to take the time to look at the systems then why would they vote for a system? If I would have known people are just going to vote for a girl I would have put a woman in my build log.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

good luck Kaitlyn. You are doing a great job of getting votes... i told TJ he needed to do a vid of him in a miniskirt maybe that would help. hahahahaha

If he blinds the viewers they can't see to vote!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I didn't mean you specifically, just that thought process. And if people arent going to take the time to look at the systems then why would they vote for a system? If I would have known people are just going to vote for a girl I would have put a woman in my build log.

sex sells mang dirol.gif. i forgot to vote this month and the thread is locked so noone got my vote. but teejay wouldve gotten it given hes running 8s and i know hed at least install them before selling

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

good. Dont enter next month. That ups the chances for the others.

you do realize that this girl has been entering and not winning for MORE then a year now? Ive never seen her complain once that "how come guys only win and never a girl". She just comes back every month and tries again.

you want to talk about a slap to the face? I put up prizes and cash every month only to listen to a handful of people bitch about it. So ungrateful its pathetic. :shrug:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Damn....so much tension in here :lol:

Dunno about you`s but to me a system aint just equipment, its the person behind it too,

If a guy has a killer install but is a complete d**khead the chances of me voting for him are pretty damn slim but thats just me personally

I dont get why people are making a huge deal over it, I dont know her, but she seems like a pretty nice person with to be fair, a pretty clean small system, so that would make me want to vote for her.

The fact that shes a girl doesnt really have anything to do with it, apart from if she wins it might be inspiration to build bigger, and her friends could like the bass and want systems of their own making the basshead community grow... Dont know about all of you but I dont really have a problem with more girls liking heavy hitting bass :peepwall:

If you think her making a video is gonna change the outcome all that much you guys can always try putting on some heels, slappin some lipstick on and making your own video if you think it`ll help...

All I really wanted to say there :rofl: Sorry for the length.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.