CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Ur only doin 2 Baffles???? I would think 4 or so? For all of the walls that i've seen they have all been REALLY thick baffles. Thats just what i've seen. my 2cents. Im sure u know what ur doing. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

that bffle nd port setup looks awfully familiar.

Oh but there is one major difference.

Ur only doin 2 Baffles???? I would think 4 or so? For all of the walls that i've seen they have all been REALLY thick baffles. Thats just what i've seen. my 2cents. Im sure u know what ur doing. lol

1st I dont have room for more than 2 baffles, it will be getting a 3rd for a flush mount inset later. Also I am running Level 3s and a 7.5k. I dont feel that I need more than 2 baffles for this along with the bracing that will be going into the box.

Cody, atleast someone here should have a loud F150

Shots fired

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Well the thing i'm really happy about this build is the equipment used.. Alot of guys are using the xl's subs and either 5k's or 9k amps.. I have been really interested in the 7.5 since i read about it.. great choice man..:good:

Jay

Archived