Sundown Audio

OK amps for around $300.00?

dthomas

Thanks for all the replies! I will definately look into the Hifonics stuff as well. I was looking at the Audiopipe 3k, but they are only 2ohm stable and my subs are dual 2's, so with 4 of them I can either do 4 ohm, 1 ohm, or 1/4 ohm. With my power upgrades the XT4000d would never drop below 13.9v. So it seems the Planet Audio Big Bang 2400.1 isn't that good? A little curious on that one because I noticed someone here has a new one for sale for $280 + shipping. Also, I went to Crescendo's site and couldn't find the bc2000.

Thanks!

They haven't updated the site in a while. Call them directly.

Will do, thanks!

my opinion audiopipe, my audiopipe 18001d is clamping 2600 @ 1.6 ohm 14.1v and for $200 new :D

I call BS. No way you are getting 800 more than rated at a higher ohm load from an audiopipe amp. Nothing wrong with them but no way that's true

my opinion audiopipe, my audiopipe 18001d is clamping 2600 @ 1.6 ohm 14.1v and for $200 new :D

I call BS. No way you are getting 800 more than rated at a higher ohm load from an audiopipe amp. Nothing wrong with them but no way that's true

X2

I was thinking the same thing and maybe he meant 1600w ???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I was thinking the same thing and maybe he meant 1600w ???

That's what Im hoping lol

I have to add a vote in for Crescendo, I started with their comps and loved them so I bought the BC2000 and love it as well.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

You can find a US Amps XTX5000.1 on sonicelectronix.com for $289 for a limited time. Awesome amplifiers, better than Hifonics in my opinion

I actually looked at that one, but I'm a little bit leary of US Amps after this one smoking on me. The signal was clean, gains set with a scope, and no power problems at all. I have pushed the amp very little since I got it. But I did buy it from a member here, so I don't know the full history on it.

--David

id like to see proof of that one...

X1010101010000

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived