deathcards Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 so we started on the inside mounting 2x6 boards. but here is a pic of everything thats going in the van so far.... 64 ten inch rockford P1 subs 4 2500-1bd constant power amps idk on the mids and highs yet! we are still supporting the van walls. i audioque came out with some pro mids and highs skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
knowledge Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 holy ding dong batman! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
eltortuga94 Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 Ok I give up, I'm done lol. This shit is gonna be INSANE!!!!! System: Basically Stock In process of upgrading
Kevin M Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 That's bananas. Need more pics right meow. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
baaudio Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 i like builds like this. cheap woofers and lots of em. cheap as in inexpensive. the new rockford p1s are great subs and the 2500 bds are sick too. definitely subbed to this one Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
RickyFriery97 Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 Damn this is gunna be badass!! Been thinking about doin a budget build in my burban. Tuned in not saying this is a budget build, just using lower end subs and not a million Watts of power lol 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Hotdog Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 I cant wait for this to be done (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
AA98hoe Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 Enclosure type? If its sealed I don't see it being loud. 4th order yes sir. Sometimes more cone area isn't the best if its not in optimum enclosure. Its great for a wow effect but that's about it. Half those subs in a 4th order would probably be louder just my .2 cents I'm a nobody lol. Tuned in tho fo sho TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
keepinitloud Posted September 2, 2011 Report Posted September 2, 2011 Enclosure type? If its sealed I don't see it being loud. 4th order yes sir. Sometimes more cone area isn't the best if its not in optimum enclosure. Its great for a wow effect but that's about it. Half those subs in a 4th order would probably be louder just my .2 cents I'm a nobody lol. Tuned in tho fo sho oh ye of little faith teammate I have seen some sealed set ups that were loud the guy has not been on here in a long time but they called him the ass man he had an astro and a truck before the astro both setups were sealed and brutal love those youtube videos! 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.