Jump to content

Do you tip when you go out to eat?


Recommended Posts

Posted

8% if you suck balls.

20% if it was great.

If i have steve meade and crazy mike with me in vegas and the crazy chinese lady starts screamin at meade for no reason then joo get 0.00

On top of it being the worst food ever.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I generally tip 20-30% depending on the service. With working in the food industry when i was really young you never know what kind of night that the server is having to go through. And there are some real assholes that the servers have to deal with that can just ruin your night.

Now if the service is shitty and the restaurant is slow i will leave a tip of $0.25 to get a point across.

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Posted

^^^yeah we got kicked out of a buffet in Vegas cause apparently eating minimally and taking advantage of the free beer is frowned upon :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Depends on service... I don't feel obligated to.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

Here in Ireland theres a 12.5% (usually) service charge automatically added to every bill for tips,

so even if the service was shit, they get tipped anyway.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

like mentioned it depends,

Good service a nice tip

BAD service no tip at all

Posted

Yes, even when service sucks cause if i go back and get the same douche i don't want anything extra in the food.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I tip like a motherfucker. I feel lucky enough to even live in a country where I can go out to eat and have someone get my shit so I tip a decent amount no matter what. Usually never less then $4.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

i dont go out to eat all that often. bars are a different story. I tip like 20-30 percent. more if its a place where i work.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...