Jump to content

Do you tip when you go out to eat?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Do you?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Depends on service. I understand if its a busy night for the server,but I've been in restaurants where its not that busy and had really shitty service. So it depends for me.

reaper.png
Posted

yes. do you?

Yes.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

yes....if it is a nice girl

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

That's a pretty vague question.

Was the service good?

Was my food cold?

Did I have to ask for a refill?

Were her tits big?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

i always tip 20% plus unless i hated the waiter then its just 10% i have to tip something some places make the server pay the house 3% of the bill for there share of the tips

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

yes 15 percent and when the service is shitty ill give them 2 dollars.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Posted

at least 20 percent. if the service is shitty they'll get less. you gotta really be bad to earn less.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4062 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...