meade916 Posted September 13, 2011 Report Posted September 13, 2011 true, sucks when you ask a question, and you get 50 replies , and none of them are helpful , just putting down 100% aggreed please direct me to one single post where someone asked a question and got 50 non helpful replies and was just put down instead. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
JeremyN Posted September 13, 2011 Report Posted September 13, 2011 Agreed. I know i can be a dick sometimes, and i'll try to work on that. not you 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
durranic Posted September 13, 2011 Report Posted September 13, 2011 i personally think twice before opening up a topic so i wont get flamed on the questions i have!! MURDERD HONDA PILOT!
n8ball2013 Posted September 13, 2011 Report Posted September 13, 2011 i personally think twice before opening up a topic so i wont get flamed on the questions i have!! its not about being flamed for the questions you have. The technical questions are not nearly as bad as the DC or sundown? will this be loud? etc topics. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
JReaper00 Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 I found this is a problem on lots of forums. I don't like starting new threads (not specifically on this forum but generally) or commenting because of the so called know it alls that just put people down because that have nothing better to do. I'm happy to see that the inherent problem with forums is being dealt with on here because I really like this site. 06 Chevy Colorado Crew 4 DC lvl 5 15's 2 AA 500.1 6 HC2400 1 EA 225 alt B pliar wall 154+db
big dee Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Lurking noob here....I agree...but also...the op should learn to Google sometimes.... I disagree with just use google. The forum is way better than google. That's the whole point in having a car audio forum. Google is cool for some things but its 90 % smd for me!
Ray Posted September 15, 2011 Author Report Posted September 15, 2011 *whole 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
big dee Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 And I allways help noobs. I've learned alot on here. But I've been a victim of these cruelties also. Get em ray!
big dee Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 And I think we shouldn't be hard on people who's started a thread that's old topic. Cause its usually difrent when it comes down to the details.
Fish Chris Posted September 15, 2011 Report Posted September 15, 2011 Totally agree. I've surfed all over the net, and this is by far, the best place to learn about loud, clear car audio. Their are a lot of really cool members here + a lot of very knowledgeable members too. Of course these are not always the same members, but it's nice when they are Anyway, if anybody here has a problem with being a dickhead, they can always just PM me for "coolness lessons" I won't even charge them...... because that's just how cool I am LOL Peace, Fish PS, On a totally serious note, I really don't know how some of these guys can come onto a forum like this, and act like they are the king shiz...... When you got guys with systems (and the knowledge of building such systems) such as Steve's, Ray's, and a small handful of others. I mean, I think I have a pretty decent system > until I come onto this site, and start looking at a LOT of these guys build lists, and right away, I'm completely humbled !
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.