Some good 6x9's with a lot of bass for under $150

Vooloco

You can get a good 6.5" speaker and the good ones like rockford fosgate come with adapters to make them fit in a 6x9 location just fine. The only thing is you will see the big adapter plate for it but who cares unless you are going to directly see the 6x9.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

those 6x9's i showed you are ONLY for bass. no treble comes out of them. and tangband is a very good brand, logitech uses them for practically all their computer speakers systems.

You can get a good 6.5" speaker and the good ones like rockford fosgate come with adapters to make them fit in a 6x9 location just fine. The only thing is you will see the big adapter plate for it but who cares unless you are going to directly see the 6x9.

Oh thats right, my T1652-S's did have adapters. I dont know if you have your heart set on 6x9's but I can tell you this: I have a set of Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5" components running 300 watts and they put out enough bass by themselves (without subs connected)that they shake the shit out of all 3 of my mirrors.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

hey,, imo im a big fan of the cadence cvl 6x9's if u want spl 6x9's these are your best choice imo.

The are double stacked, 4 layer, copper wound 2" Voice coil.

They are are recommended 40 hz lowest freq played on them. Ive seen on in a 1.2 cube box on 300 rms at 40 hz, sounded like a 12 almost. :drinks:

If ur pushin it hard they will do as much as 1 1/4" of excursion! i dont recommend 300rms tho. lol

http://www.preludeonline.com/f31/cadence-cvl-6x9-midbass-driver-244521/

Clicky Clicky!

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

Archived