Sonic Electronix

Thought DC's had woven leads?

Except the customer didn't mention wanting an option because he didn't understand the terminology. He wanted stitched tinsel leads and thought that is what woven tinsel leads are. So when he bought his sub that included woven tinsel leads, he was expecting stitched because he misunderstood the terminology.

My point exactly......a good salesman would have explained it to the customer, so he got what he wanted and was happy. If that took showing him a sub or whatever he should do what it takes to make sure the customer understands the options and which ones would benefit him the most.

how is the salesman supposed to know that the customer has no idea what he's looking for. if someone asks me for a price and thats all id give them a price. its not like he said hey i plan on getting some level 3s and overpowering the hsit out of them with the rms of an XL what can you do for me so that way I dont blow them? I dont want to buy xls because the 3s are cheaper.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Except the customer didn't mention wanting an option because he didn't understand the terminology. He wanted stitched tinsel leads and thought that is what woven tinsel leads are. So when he bought his sub that included woven tinsel leads, he was expecting stitched because he misunderstood the terminology.

My point exactly......a good salesman would have explained it to the customer, so he got what he wanted and was happy. If that took showing him a sub or whatever he should do what it takes to make sure the customer understands the options and which ones would benefit him the most.

how is the salesman supposed to know that the customer has no idea what he's looking for. if someone asks me for a price and thats all id give them a price. its not like he said hey i plan on getting some level 3s and overpowering the hsit out of them with the rms of an XL what can you do for me so that way I dont blow them? I dont want to buy xls because the 3s are cheaper.

Im so glad someone said that

Aaaaaahahahahahahahaha Im rolling on the floor laughing

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Are we talking a salesman or an order taker? A GOOD salesman would have explained things to the customer, plain and simple. Maybe you guys have never dealt with a good salesman.

I had to get a new fridge last year, researched them online, so I had an idea what I was looking for. Hit up the local "mom & pop" store and told the guy what I wanted. He asked a few questions anyway and I ended up with a better product and spent $200 less then I planned to.

^^^^ you kidding me we haven't talked to a real sales men

Go call rusty!

He will tell you anything ask what amp, the application

im a nobudy but I got 2011front prototype parts cones surrounds in 2010 all because of rusty

He's a great guy and great sales man

And boiler is right to if you spend ur hard earned money you damn better ask the 1000right questions I sure as hell did

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Its like ordering a pizza. You call and tell them what you want, they don't go through every topping and ask you if you want it. Lol.

That pretty much sums it up lol. I'd like some Level 4 XL's with extra cheese and bacon. And a blue dust cap :santa:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

and for all we know HE did ask about the tinsel leads. The conversation could have gone like, "Hey these have woven tinsel leads right?" "Yup, sure do. Are there any options you are wanting to add on?" "Nope, just wanted to make sure tinsel leads were woven."

A good salesman finds the people who don't know what they want and talk them into spending extra money on stuff they don't need. IE they lie out of their ass to get people to spend money. Rusty (from my dealings with him) wants no part in that kind of thing. Rusty is gonna get you want you want and make sure you pay a fair price getting it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

When I asked for a price quote on an xl I said I was going to be putting. 2500 watts on it then CJ quoted me for one with an extra spider to handle that power.

Imo they have great customer service and great salesman. They can't read your mind though so you have to tell what you are wanting them for

Which I don't like CJ for doing this but he also quoted me for a lvl 5 and a 3.5 k making me spend more money. :lol:

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

these things are brand new lol im not ordering recone kits im not rich it took like 2 months to save for this amp/subs. and no i hear zero tap because of the foam but im worried they might snap from the power im putting to them im doing a little over 800rms each.

why dont you try them out...? instead of just jumping to conclusions, start off slow on them, i'm sure they'll work out just fine

THIS...i sold a set of STOCK Level 3s to my team mate Chaise and were running his on my old DC 5k...we burped it TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME and they are holding up FINE and thats even after hers had them for about 6-7 months now slamming on them. he can even play music on them..not FULL TILT but he can play music. try them out before starting a total stink thread

this is one reason on why i am never going with dc audio no more, all this extra shit, that i never get known before my order like spider package stronger surround ect....

<_<

but good luck op

thats a dumb reason...like other companies dont offer upgrades to their product line? why not SIMPLY ASK. i have a lot of customers that ask "what else can i get?" and i tell them their options. i also generally tell them that they can also do this and that. i also put up a lot of the upgraded features on FB to get it out. i also ask every customer what application they will be using and give them all the options available to suite there need. as a customer you must let us know what your totally looking for as well and not expect us as a dealer to read your mind.

this is one reason on why i am never going with dc audio no more, all this extra shit, that i never get known before my order like spider package stronger surround ect....

<_<

but good luck op

lol really? maybe you should do more research, or ask what they offer before you just be a tard and buy something...

i guess FI doesnt offer any of these options, or AA either...

I guess you are going back to kicker, with their D4 or D2 and thats it...

fucking people i swear

if you researched, or even asked... you would have had the information handed to you OP... but you didnt ask, its not a salesmans job to keep informing you on stuff you can do when you come in and go *i want this and this and this*

now, if you asked *what all does that come with, or what can i get extra* you would have had all the options

THIS THIS AND THIS

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Its like ordering a pizza. You call and tell them what you want, they don't go through every topping and ask you if you want it. Lol.

so where is the list of all options available and pricing???

I'll stop since the DC nuthuggers seem butthurt over nothing. I didn't take what the OP said as offensive, instead I saw it as an opportunity for DC to make sure their salesmen are educating the buyers, so they get what they want. Then they'll spread that good word around and more people will want DC products...

Archived