September 11th - Where were you this time 10yrs ago

Sitting in my 8th grade Pre-Algebra class. I was getting ready to be signed out to go to a doctors appointment when we were told the news.

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who lost someone that day.

Edited by 727Designs

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I was playing hooky lol just woke up and walked downstairs for my mom to say were under attack when I look up at the tv (live news) the second jet was crashing into the 2nd wtc tower I was like bs this ain't real then I see the looks on my moms face (she looked like she was gonna cry) when I knew it was legit and I was glued to the tv long enough for the update about the 3rd plane reports on the pentagon. I was blown away we (USA) have never really been attacked on our own soil before, atleast not like this, damn shame. And to think their god tells them this is the right thing to do wtf! I say tell your god he's got a twisted way of telling his people what's right and to sit an a cactus. RIP to ones lost, but they don't worry... its the ones who lived through it or are missing their loved ones that I feel for, its jacked up man damn shame really hits home when its on our home soil. Just my .02 cents.

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

I was with a friend on my way to pick up another friend,was listening to bubba the love sponge,he stop his program to report what was happining,viewed the rest on the tv,still to this day im in shock over the loss of lives,and the many people it has affected, i send my prayers out to everyone!

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

I was in 1st grade watching it on our tv in the classroom, had no clue wat was going on but as I got older I started to undertstand how bad this really was. RIP to all those lost in 9/11 and the soldiers over there sacrificing their lives for US!!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I was getting ready for a trip to Clear Lake. Had the TV on mostly for background noise..... when suddenly normal programming was interupted. I ended up watching the coverage for about 2 hours, live.

Then, I figured I would just go on an head to the lake, and listen to it for 2 more hours on the way there, on my radio.

But by the time I got to the lake, reality was starting to kick in, and I was so sidetracked, I barely fished.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm 47 years old, and I can honestly say, never before, or since, have I been so heavily affected, by a situation that did not involve anyone in my immediate family.

God bless every one of the people involved in that horrific event.

Fish

i know a lot of you were so young you dont remember much from that time, but i remember very clearly where i was. I was in my Tahoe, on the way to work, sipping on a cup of coffee watching the news on the TV in my dash. I always did that, every morning...but that days news was far from normal. I remember getting to work and all my co-workers in the office were standing around the TV stunned.

i personally couldn't "forget" even if i tried.

2917_thumbzoom.jpg

RIP to all those that lost their lives.

9th grade in economics and government class, dude walked into class room and said something about it and then teacher turned on the tv, watched it all day that day

i know theres alot of conspericy talk about it happened and what knot but its more remebered for the people that died that day

rip 911 people, workers and emergency crews

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

5th grade. they wouldnt even tell the kids what happened. they just had this look on their face. didnt even find out till i got home

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

I was working 3rd shift then and staying at my girlfriends house when she came in and woke me up to show me what was going on. I have always wanted to be a firefighter and that made up my mind to try harder to become one. I had just turned 19 4 days before. It has changed my life i am a firefighter now proud to serve my community.

i was in 7th grade waking up for school when the first one got hit then i was in the lil sitting area at school when the 2ed one hit

back then it was a w/e to me but now that im older and think about it i wanna fly over there a leave some flowers for all the people that passed away.

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.