Okay, well love it, or hate.....

BJD3, now that is a VERY good question, and here's why.....

I said when I put on the camo rock panels, that I was not going to get carried away, and do anything else in camo..... and I still feel the same... kind of.

But here's my dillema..... Seat covers. Readily available in Mossy Oak Shadow Grass "and they hide the $#!+ out of any kind of dirt, grime, stains, etc" and in my truck, they should work fine, right ???

Only one goofy thing about my truck....

For whatever goofy reason, my interior is all gray tones :( How dumb is this.... Ford only had two interior colors, and the other is tans and browns. Who in the hell thought the best choice with my paint would be gray shades ? Not me..... I just got a freaking STEAL of a deal on a 5.4L F150 Supercab, with the paint color I HAD to have ($31K window price, I rolled it off for $23K..... brand spankin' new {that was right at the $4.25 gas price peak, 3 years ago, when Ford was dying to sell a truck) :)

So, mostly brown camo in a gray tone interior ? I dunno......

Fish

Well thank you Chevy. But to answer your question, the only thing I can think of, is simply because it's different. And if you don't think their are a TON of people out there who only want to look exactly like everybody else, just look and see how many white Supercrews you will see. Next is black. Then silver. It's the old "everybody is doing it, so that must be the thing to do" mentality.

While with myself, I've always been like, "Well everybody is doing it, so that's the LAST thing I want to do" :) LOL

Peace,

Fish

I can respect that.

Question. Have you/do you plan to carry the camo into the interior? Seems to me it would kinda die it together, ya know?

To that end, what's next on the list?

Thanks man :)

I do have to say one thing, it does surprise me sometimes, with some of the people who do like my truck.....

Example, I ran into a young black couple the other day at a stereo shop (who were driving a very custom Blazer... sky blue pearl, with like 24"s, and major chrome) and they immediately said, "Yea', we saw you down town the other day.... and we love your truck ! .....and you got the slammin' system too" ! Uhhh, well thank you :)

I'd have just never expected that from them, after looking at their truck. But then I liked their truck too. Not my style, but clean > and different :)

Guess I already knew I shouldn't judge a book by its cover :)

Fish

Fish,

I think it looks great on your truck. Honestly for me i dont think it looks redneck or bad. I would think it would look like total garbage or like a hick if you had camo on the entire thing or to have the truck an extra 6 feet off the ground with a ridiculous lift or even to have straight pipes coming up from behind the cabin. Plus what redneck do you know of has a system like yours? lol.

Good job with it man and keep up making everyone hate it trink40.gif. Gotta love those haters.

I like the color and the blacked out look on the wheels and different accents. Where did u get the fish emblems made?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

haha yes sir. theres not a whole lot of ppl on here who like my truck cuz its totally stock for appearance except for my headlights which i retrofitted with projectors but its totally stock for the exterior. The only reason its stock is that im still in college and i dont want mine to have that factor that makes it easy to spot in a parking lot, attracts ppl to it, and have the risk of getting it stolen. Plus right now i really want a good system and then do the visual things to it.

Everyone i know at school or at work loves my system because its loud but sounds so clean and im happy with how it turned out 100%.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

If Ford ever released say a Special Edition Sportsman truck or Outdoors truck, I bet it would look just like that. If you told me it came stock like that and you dropped an extra 8gs from the dealer to have it (like the Harley Special Edition Ford) I would have believed you. Looks sooo clean...

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Looks nice, I like the custom painted emblems. Wasn't too big on the camo but with the boat I can completely understand why its done. I'd like to see a pic of the camo boat with the camo rockers if you ever get the chance.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

PatriotDecals.com

They do all kinds of cool stuff. But they were running into some copywrite BS with Ford, so now they can only do certain things. Their are loop holes though ;)

Peace,

Fish

I like the color and the blacked out look on the wheels and different accents. Where did u get the fish emblems made?

I hear you kickass. I know it's a little crazy for me to have a big systrem, in such an easy to spot vehicle. But then again, at least, after owning it for 3 years, I just started parking it inside a garege :)

Peace,

Fish

haha yes sir. theres not a whole lot of ppl on here who like my truck cuz its totally stock for appearance except for my headlights which i retrofitted with projectors but its totally stock for the exterior. The only reason its stock is that im still in college and i dont want mine to have that factor that makes it easy to spot in a parking lot, attracts ppl to it, and have the risk of getting it stolen. Plus right now i really want a good system and then do the visual things to it.

Everyone i know at school or at work loves my system because its loud but sounds so clean and im happy with how it turned out 100%.

Thank you CC :) I've actually had people ask me if my truck 'AND' my boat, came together as a factory set (like Ford and Yamaha G3 got together or something ;) LOL When I tell them no, I did all of this stuff myself..... The truck even started out with chrome bumpers ! .....they are always surprised, and usually tell me the whole thing looks factory done.... Which I guess is a pretty nice comp :)

Peace,

Fish

If Ford ever released say a Special Edition Sportsman truck or Outdoors truck, I bet it would look just like that. If you told me it came stock like that and you dropped an extra 8gs from the dealer to have it (like the Harley Special Edition Ford) I would have believed you. Looks sooo clean...

I dig it. :good:

....and I just got Mossy Oak Flex Fit hats for my store today. Most of my customers are like WTF?!? :lol:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Archived