x2, i've never seen such a bitch move.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

IMO I think Floyd would have lost

nah ortiz wasnt doing anything that was productive at all.

This kinda what I have read so far to. Although most say that Ortiz could have done better then he did. That being said it sounds like Floyd was winning on points at the time of the KO. I have not seen the fight yet but I still say that if Floyd struggled with Ortiz we will not get to see a pac-man Vs money fight. It's to bad that they didn't fight before I still think Floyd ran from that fight cause he knew Manny is a better boxer. What will most likely happen is a re-match of Ortiz and Mayweather. Hope its better next time.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

This fight was the most lame. I get it Ortiz head bumped him once because of the dam ELBOW maywether always sticks out which is ILLEGAL to do. SO... maywether hits Ortiz in a time out zone because the ref called it. How coward is that. I think maywether say it coming that he was going to get some good punches because of the way Ortiz was trapping him on the corners and decided to just ended. In my opinion i will never watch another fight where maywether is involved that is not clean boxing. maywether may be fast an all but he fights like a fag...FUCK maywether!

IMO I think Floyd would have lost

nah ortiz wasnt doing anything that was productive at all.

This kinda what I have read so far to. Although most say that Ortiz could have done better then he did. That being said it sounds like Floyd was winning on points at the time of the KO. I have not seen the fight yet but I still say that if Floyd struggled with Ortiz we will not get to see a pac-man Vs money fight. It's to bad that they didn't fight before I still think Floyd ran from that fight cause he knew Manny is a better boxer. What will most likely happen is a re-match of Ortiz and Mayweather. Hope its better next time.

I agree.. Still he can box anyone he likes i wont even dare thinking about buying another fight where this guy is fighting even if is Manny.

Archived