Real help is needed "girl"

Been there, done that. Chances are that you won't find the "one" in high school these days. Live it up during your high school/college years. You only get to experience this time once. The best way to get her off your mind is to find someone else. Not saying to get into a relationship. Find a really cool girl (or several) that you like being around and make her your friend without giving her the "friend title" so you keep your options open.

We've all been through it man. I promise it will work out in the end. One day you'll look back and try to remember "that bitches" name. For now, enjoy it.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

first thing you need to know about girls/women is they are all fucking nuts they are all crazy as hell you have to find one that is on a level of crazy you can deal with and she sounds like shes to crazy for you to deal with so kick her ass to the curb and find another less crazy one

preach it brotha :good:

Reguardless of age, maturity level and so forth, you will alwase find ones that play games. Yes it sucks to get played, cheated on, hurt, burnt, and so forth but in the end of the day only you can change how you feel about it.

I have been with females 10+ years my senior, females my age and females younger then me(not talking jail bait). But you can find crazy females that play games reguardless of how old or young they are. The key thing to it, is if you need them to make you feel happy, then that's where you are at fault.

In life are most valuable thing we have is time, and time poorly spent, if its just procrastinating, staying in a dead end relation ship, or crying over sour milk.

It all comes down to wasting your most valuable resource. So if you feel that you can't get over her, then I would look inside your self at what you feel are your short comings and work on those. Build your own self confidence up, I don't mean become cocky.

In the end of the day, you do that and you will find more females are into you then before because confidence shows signs of success and determination. A female looking at a guy that does not need her to survive, be happy, get through day by day will intrig her over a guy that is not at that level (I am not saying you are or anything, just throwing general advice I have come across and learned in my life.)

Find things that make you happy, that you can do on your own, with friends and so forth. Because reguardless if you are with a female or not, you can do them and bring joy into your own life. Set goals you want to obtain, and push hard to reach them. In doing that you wouldn't realize how many people (females included) you will meet along the way, and will be meeting them in a setting that puts you both having something in common which is key to having a relationship with someone because you then have a level that you can relate to them. That helps a great deal in the hard times because if you don't have that then its harder to push through to the good times.

Your young still, and have plenty of time to hang out, party, go to college and so forth. Enjoy it now because the older you get the more responcabilitys you will have in life and less opratunitys to flip a 180 to try something new.

First off your only 17 years old, sloooooow down. I know youve probably been tol this already and shrugged it off but its true. You havent even really gotten into goin out with friends to clubs and places where girls are in an excess amount. You still have a good 5 years of cuttin lose and stackin some dough before a girl should even come close to bein a worry, DO YOU. I started partyin a bit early due to "false age verification" if you will lmao. I currently have a great girl who lives with me. I spend 4 weeks at a time out of state and have 0 worries about trust with her. We're both adults who have done our childish times and have outgrown it. Let time help you grow and the person you decide to be with have realized its time to grow up. Its the childish thats getting you now. Just give it time bro you'll see it'll all work out.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

listen to this song ... follow its advice ... and you truly WILL be happy for the rest of your life !!

words to live by man ... words to live by

Oh god I forget you guys have hearts sometimes lol!

I feel you on this one brotha. Dated a handful of girls in high school. Finally dated one my junior year that I had liked since freshman year. She was crazy about me and wanted to do everything together. Then broke it off the day after my birthday for reasons I still don't comprehend. It was the very end of the school year when we broke up. I was devastated, especially when I found out that she wound back up with an old boyfriend a week after we broke up. Spent almost my whole summer kinda miserable. Then found this sweet girl I worked with who had all sorts of problems with her last boyfriend cheating. We talked a shit ton about old relationship issues. Got to know her really well over the summer. Then fall came. We weren't dating or anything, but I knew I liked her and knew she liked me. Kept in close contact the first few months of school. We wound up starting dating at the end of October. And damn, this girl thinks she's found the perfect guy.

That was nearly 3 years ago. I'm 20 now. She just turned 25. I'll let you guys do the math. I'm in college. She had her Masters at 21. She's in a whole different place in life but we're making it work. And I hate to think I'm starting to settle down a little at 20 but that's kinda how it goes, especially when you meet the right person.

Keep your chin up man. There's other girls out there who are dying to meet a guy like you. I'm shy as fuck and hate meeting new people, but many girls see that as "he's a nice guy". If you are truly a nice guy, some girls will hate it and most of them will love it. Just gotta find one of those ones.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

bang her mom. or sister or cousin. best friend.

revenge is a dish best had wet. and warm.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not to be a dick but you should really work on your grammar, it's terrible honestly. I don't know how you could be 17 (or however old you are) and still be that terrible at spelling.

On topic, "bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks" -Dr. Dre

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

So you want us to photoshop you into pictures with other girls?

YEAH! I was thinking next to tay swift.. You know so it looks legit

I love Taylor Swift so much. :wub:

Anyways....

Some girls are just cruel, heartless, Soul crushers. I know from experience and I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I try to distract myself when i start to think about her and avoid things that trigger memories of her which is pretty much everything. Sounds like this particular girl is just really immature and I believe in once a cheater always a cheater so I don't really suggest having another relationship with her because is she was willing to lie and cheat in you for a year, then who knows what else she is capable of.

In regards to finding another girl, you have to truly want to move on, if you go into a thing with a girl thinking she's never gonna be like blondie blue eyes, then that's how it's gonna be. You got plenty of life ahead of you and plenty of girls out there.

Two more pieces of advice:

1. NEVER chase a girl, let them come to you. Let her text you first and shit. Trust me, if she is really interested, she'll be texting you first and whatnot.

2. NEVER do anything for anyone that they would never do in return for you.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived