Sundown Audio

The AutoTek 4000.1 MeanMachine Clamped

davinci701

well my old school mm 4000.1 was clamped at 2355 per channel after repairs. but i really doubt the new ones would do as much as one of my channels

So your mono block amp that only has 1 channel made 2355 per channel??? Wow, impressive haha fucking misinformed people!!! Damn

its not a monoblock dumb dumb

So 4000.1 isn't monoblock? Hmm because every amp I have ever seen with a .1 or /1 behind it's power rating is monoblock. The number after the period is the amount of channels.. But who knows with autotek and there superclass d/a/b/c intel 2.0 dual processing 300% efficient amplifiers

This gave me a good chuckle. :) I want a class d/a/b/c Dual core! :lol:

1990 Cadillac Seville. 123,000 miles.

AUTO-TEK 1000.1 Mono Bridged ||| -- 2 12" (2 OHM DVC) Hifonic Brutus Subs || 600RMS / 1500PEAK -- ||| Wired At 4 Ohms MONO

I'm new to this, but I'm learning! ||| Anyone KNOW where I can get Term-labbed around Canton Ohio? ||| I'm aware that my amp is shitty. :(

thread was win. perma bans should be given and a few day holidays for those who talking shiz

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

He wont be selling here.

So your gonna have to find him on... Caco

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I don't believe it. Especially on the stock alt, and one extra battery, voltage alone wouldn't allow 4k. Much less after rise, etc.

i'm running saz 2500 on stock electrical and kinetik hc1800 and voltage drops to 13v on music. On tones goes down to 12 and lower.

So running 3k on stock and WIRED TO .5 and not having problem is :bull:

Btw, i clamped my saz at [email protected] ohm after rise. ( it's rated 1200wrms@2ohm)

But your also running a Sundown product, that typically is underrated. Not trying to nuthug Sundown, but they do build a very high quality product, because they have a reputation to uphold. Where as the companies like autotek (now-a-days anyway) are more geared to entry level customers who don't really know what they are buying. All they know, is that it is 160 bucks and says 4kW on the front. Just my $.02

just to be clear, sundown doesnt build anything. they go to a buildhouse and pick an amp they like then put it in a heatsink with their name on it. just like every other company.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

HAHA i love how mad ppl get. i mean let him think what he wants about his amp. If he wants to believe its a 3500 watt amp, when its is probably a 1500 watt amp, then let him. obviously no one believes him so dont worry about it, there is no argument between sides really. 1 vs. 30.lol... good odds.. im just gonna be waiting for proof and thats it.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

HAHA i love how mad ppl get. i mean let him think what he wants about his amp. If he wants to believe its a 3500 watt amp, when its is probably a 1500 watt amp, then let him. obviously no one believes him so dont worry about it, there is no argument between sides really. 1 vs. 30.lol... good odds.. im just gonna be waiting for proof and thats it.

Then you don't understand what is really happening here

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived