LSN2meBoom916 Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 nope its a P-94 Ruger Well then I was right. ON BOTH COUNTS! FIRST: I said it looks like a Ruger. =Correct. 2nd: I said it looked like a .40 S&W or a .45 =Correct. What were YOU thinkin? The only confusion I can see is if you're not familair w/ the gun you own? The round it fires is called .40 S&W. Maybe you didn't know that and thought I was sayin it was a Smith gun, but Man if there's anything I'd say I "KNOW"....better than audio....is GUNS. Apparently well enough to call the gun make, finish, and caliber based on one cell cam pic of the muzzle. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
groundpounder2k2 Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
andym85 Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 i dont get it...?? i likes me some audio stuff...
BassJunkie Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 i dont get it...?? Show everyone your mug 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
andym85 Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 <---was completely being a smartass...lol i likes me some audio stuff...
Bryan Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 amatt85 being a smartass > bass junkie MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
assman Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 my mug Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
basshead Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 Well then I was right. ON BOTH COUNTS! FIRST: I said it looks like a Ruger. =Correct. 2nd: I said it looked like a .40 S&W or a .45 =Correct. What were YOU thinkin? The only confusion I can see is if you're not familair w/ the gun you own? The round it fires is called .40 S&W. Maybe you didn't know that and thought I was sayin it was a Smith gun, but Man if there's anything I'd say I "KNOW"....better than audio....is GUNS. Apparently well enough to call the gun make, finish, and caliber based on one cell cam pic of the muzzle. well on the 2nd you were WRONG man its a 9mm not a .40 so WHAT ARE YOU THINKIN homie LOL anyway you were close for a shitty pic
basshead Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 my mug yo assman i know this has been asked b4 but whats wit tha duck man
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.