Truck got broken into tonight :(

screw a viper get this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

Just thought you could use a little humor. But, man that sucks. I know how you feel. I had my barn broken into a few years back and they took about 10 HU's, 5 or 6 amps and 4 subwoofers. Luckly I got it all back from a kid who was asked to store everything. He knew it was mine because he had been over before and bought some stuff from me. But he wouldn't tell me who actually stole everything. (even after I popped him in the jaw a few times) The real shitty thing about it was I eventually found out it was my cousin who broke in, but I didn't find that out till I got stationed out here in Hawaii.

Edited by LoudBurp

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Logan's Texas roadhouse off laguna blvd? Damn man. Sucks to hear. A couple people by my house near laguna creek high have been getting broken into. Kinda making me nervous. Maybe an alarm is due on payday..

Edited by C-Fizzy

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Just a word to the wise... Often times when you tint, your car is automatically broken into.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

What do you want to see? His missing deck?

YES!

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

So let me get this right...your deck was stolen and wires cut, but they left your amp and sub. So you're gonna buy MORE stuff to potentially get stolen, THEN get an alarm? Wow...guess this wasn't a wake-up call/sign at all for ya...cuz I'd be buying/having an alarm installed before I put another cent into more equipment. Just my .02 cents tho.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

i think that was a wake up call for a new headunit

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

First off, that just effing BLOWS !!!! I'd be pissed of like a MF !

But yea', about the alarm..... Call me paranoid, but when I started collecting the gear for my truck, the last step for prepping to put in the stereo was (and I literally made a check list for this, like I do everything else) *get alarm installed.

You got lucky on that amp. Let this be a warning to you, and everybody who thinks the rest of us are "just being paranoid" !

Fish

U should do what i did mount a granade u under your seats tie the string to your door handle so when some one else opens it boom. Cuz if i can't have what i paid for you can't have it neither

Ok im kidding but get an alarm either a pager

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.