Loudest trunk car?

bassrace

now im very interested in utilizing Terry's knowledge. How are you with Mustang trunks?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I know topics similar have been discussed but I want to know whats the loudest trunk car with a rear facing setup. Not forward firing and sealed off. Anyone know?

P.S. Do not flame me I tried to find the answer with no luck obviously.

Send me pics of your current set up and I'll let ya know what type of rear firing design you could build ;)

if you dont take him up on your offer you are not serious about being loud. it kinda hurts my feelings to know that not alot of guys know who terry is. im getting fucking old.

This! Just not the last part, because im not fucking old :D

I know topics similar have been discussed but I want to know whats the loudest trunk car with a rear facing setup. Not forward firing and sealed off. Anyone know?

Send me pics of your current set up and I'll let ya know what type of rear firing design you could build ;)

:ohsnap:

Will do thank you :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Trunk 0-1800 Watts Curtis Spl Kid Robinson 148.8

Trunk 3601watts-up Terry Brocks 156.6

Trunk Hardcore Terry Brocks 159.6

Complete 2011 NSPL World Finals - As listed by Chode69

http://www.stevemead...finals-results/

You did'nt read any of the posts did you?

someone already said all his equipment is in the trunk and hes not sealed forward shrug.gif

Uh ok...? But thats still not what I was asking(I know what I was asking if you might be confused) I said " not sealed off and not firing forward"... It does'nt have to be both...ok? I just wanted to know if anyone knew the answer it was'nt a big deal but you're trying to be an asshole :) lol

there is a world of difference between your box facing the cabin and being sealed firing forward. given if he isnt sealed he is still utilizing the airspace in the trunk, which is everyones argument of a 'trunk setup'. and im hardly being an asshole. he meets the requirements you set forth. if pointing that out makes me an asshole, im over it

idc what EVERYONES argument of a trunk setup is..ok? it was my question and I said not sealed off and not facing forward thats it.. You're arguing about nothing but I'll finish it b/c I'm done stating my point, Sooo thank you for your worthless addition to my post :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

the thing with the way you posted the question is that its tough to tell and youre gonna get a lot of my brothers cousins uncles kid did a xxx. since you stated stipulations(rear fire etc) there really is no class for that. 99.9 percent of the loud trunkers fire forward and seal off. so thats how most of the recorded scores are.

btw if the backseats fold up and can be used itsa trunk setup to me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

All depends on the trunk vehicle

I Actually lost about half a db in my own car firing into the cabin sealed off

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was the guy with the Caddy with the seats up doing mid 50's?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

the thing with the way you posted the question is that its tough to tell and youre gonna get a lot of my brothers cousins uncles kid did a xxx. since you stated stipulations(rear fire etc) there really is no class for that. 99.9 percent of the loud trunkers fire forward and seal off. so thats how most of the recorded scores are.

btw if the backseats fold up and can be used itsa trunk setup to me

Which is why I don't get his anger. All trunks and cars are different. If you can be louder with them firing forward, then why not fire them forward. It's either trunk or not. You don't when in the aww category for subs facing rear, if you still aren't the loudest, right? I mean, it might be impressive, but then again, all cars are not created equal.

Get's so angry over people stating facts about trunk cars...

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

You're absolutly right. :) But I did'nt think that everyone was going to tell me what I was asking and argue about it lol. I was just curious what the best score was for a rear firing setup and it turned into noooo I know what you want to know and I wont read any of your posts. Lol. I really dont like to argue of the internet soo I do my best not too but when people I dont even know tell me what I want even I get confused. But I apologize to anyone that got butt hurt b/c they knew what I wanted to know.

Sorry n8 I didnt know my thread would turn into this.

And Terry Brocks FTW for even looking at my posts and taking the time out to help me out.

And so everyone knows, the point of this thread was to see where I compared to other people with rear firing setups before I do any changes. I was curious :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's