DC Sound Lab

honestly him making a post on a forum that MILLIONS of people see INCLUDING other DC reps, team members was a smart move on his part. MAINLY b/c at this moment it seems to have worked VERY QUICKLY to get a response. It does suck for DC that it was posted, but you have to also understand where he is coming from.

He is at WORLD FINALS to show his work and to rep DC. He said it was a "DC FAIL". I'm sorry if that bent some of you out of shape, but bottom line... If he ordered a dual 2 and got a dual 1... then it was in fact... a "DC FAIL". If it was titled "DD FAIL" then everyone here would be more like "let me send you a DC for free to run it in it's place". lol...

Seriously people he didn't say ONE THING out of line so quit jumping on his ass. It actually makes you all look worse. Handle this the professional way. He is the consumer.

i have had stuff break before and not ran and posted a big ass "brand X" FAIL as a topic on a forum. :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i think this thread was somewhat useless ... im sure a rep would have seen a PM before a thread that the whole public can see and one with a title that kind of "slanders" DC audios phenomenal reputations. If i was DC i would be hesitant to RUSH deliver a re-cone to someone slandering my name ... i would send you a new one to make it right as it was my fault for sending the wrong one ... but i would not RUSH deliver it .... just my .02

How is he slandering DC Audio when his post was neither defamatory, malicious or false?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I'm sitting here at state finals. My fuses aren't holding because I was sent the wrong coil configuration. Worlds is a week and a half away. I ordered a d2 xl 15" recone from cj and got sent a d1 xl 15" recone. I didn't HAVE time to dmm THEM because I've been working on my truck. So now I'm f***ed. Please can some dc rep or rusty pm me your phone number, I need this solved beFOR finals.

typing/grammar/spelling fail ?

edit: Why is it ok for people to reply and bash the OP for what he thought was right when other times, I see threads like this having warnings being sent to stay out of it. This should be between those in DC and the OP (and admin/mods), right?

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Should this not have been handled when the package arived being you posted this on a sunday ? Considering I worked at UPS some years ago I know there was no delivery then and I dought they have started to now, nor do I believe fedex changed any of there plans and DHL nope they do not.

Yes mistakes can be made, accidents happen. But there are better ways to handle it then blast someone because you didn't take it time to handle it sooner in a way you would have likely got a quicker responce and in your case more time for them to get you the recone for finals.

Back in May of 09 I order 1 12" DC Lvl4 XL D2 and put it in a t-line ox. Loved it. Ordered another 12" DC Lvl4 XL but messed up and though I had a D1. So I was shipped a D1 in August of 09 because thats what I asked for. Come to find out I really ordered the wrong version. The next day I emailed Rusty and he told me to just ship the old one back to him and he would get another one shipped out to me. AND IT WAS MY FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE... Rusty had the new sub to me before i had even shipped the miss-ordered sub back to him. Just thought Id share my experience which has been nothing but good with DC.

Edited by SojiaRaggs9000

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

honestly him making a post on a forum that MILLIONS of people see INCLUDING other DC reps, team members was a smart move on his part. MAINLY b/c at this moment it seems to have worked VERY QUICKLY to get a response. It does suck for DC that it was posted, but you have to also understand where he is coming from.

He is at WORLD FINALS to show his work and to rep DC. He said it was a "DC FAIL". I'm sorry if that bent some of you out of shape, but bottom line... If he ordered a dual 2 and got a dual 1... then it was in fact... a "DC FAIL". If it was titled "DD FAIL" then everyone here would be more like "let me send you a DC for free to run it in it's place". lol...

Seriously people he didn't say ONE THING out of line so quit jumping on his ass. It actually makes you all look worse. Handle this the professional way. He is the consumer.

i have had stuff break before and not ran and posted a big ass "brand X" FAIL as a topic on a forum. :pardon:

I deleted that post after I re-read the thread... I thought he was AT WORLD FINALS now... sorry. again, that's why I deleted it.

Saying it was a fail is a bit harsh... as like I stated before mistakes happen, it's how they fix it that counts... FINALS is only a week away... I would be willing to bet that Rusty and CJ will get you taken care of in plenty of time sir. Maybe a better way to word the title of the thread is "PLEASE SOMEONE FROM DC HELP!!" They did make a MISTAKE... but they have not FAILED. (not yet at least... give them time to fix it this week for you)

Edited by PULSE CAR AUDIO

Looks like what was needed is being taken care of. CJ is taking care of the issue and i know for a fact Rusty will mend the situation to suite the customer. it was an unfortunate event but as said before shit happens.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!