Stee-Z Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 was 16 yesterday, lol just turned 17 bro (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
zayres29 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 22 but I have a 16 and 17 year old brother and I help them all the time Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
rasic Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I got into car audio at 14 with my mom and i bangin with the 10's now im 18 system: changes way to much...
killacali916 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 IM 17 MUCH RESPECT TO THE OLDER HOMIES IM LEARNING ALOT HERE THANKS GUYS
GTOguy Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I'm 18 but I'm pretty sure I was a member since I was 16 maybe 17 I'm not quite sure 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
TRTC360 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 i'm 16 '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
CJ18 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Ive been told Im at a pretty good start. Ive been into stereo'z since i was 13 and started installing when i was 14. I fill pretty lucky because i get to start with the new age of audio. Back in the day, a 1000 watt amp would cost a $1000. Been there, paid that. Welcome to the forum. Remember, there is no such thing as a dumb question if you dont know the answer. Just be respectful when you have questions and be willing to listen and learn and you will find that this site has the largest collection of car audio knowledge on the net.
TRTC360 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Not sure if OP is pedo trying to lure out underage bassheads or if he is really young Just messing. I wish I knew about this site when I was first getting into audio a few years ago so I could have avoided costly mistakes of buying shit equipment. i'm not quite sure if this is considered thread jack, but me and i'm pretty sure many other members on the forum are wondering, why does it say men make me wet under your picture? just wondering '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Sanitarium Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 IM 17 MUCH RESPECT TO THE OLDER HOMIES IM LEARNING ALOT HERE THANKS GUYS Today's lesson to be learned, caps lock and you! It's a valuable lesson on when to use caps lock and when not to. AKA: CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.