EPIC EXO demo of EXO's van

This give's me more reason to wall off my van. ( Same as EXO's, Newer and cleaner sort of.. ) I'm glad i still have all my panels, LOL.

He seem's like a cool kid, but takes shit way too serious sometimes.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

what makes it so epic? And whens he going to put the interior together? no door panels no dash bezel. boards for side windows. at what point do you have some pride in your vehicle?

I wont even start on the way he acted when she came over to complain.

x2

Curious as to what look he's trying to achieve, if its a homeless look I'd say he's nailing it with the hair.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

he's actually a really nice dude. he said in one of his videos or comments that he really doesn't mind his shit being raggedy looking. the reason he doesn't have the door panels on is because they apparently rattle too much, and the reason he has pieces of wood for the windows is because he's not using them and they don't flex as much. he's probably on quite a budget which is likely why he's not trying to spend money on making it look pretty.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Well, he is a young kid with a love for bass, he is not rich and he just can't afford to do deck out his vehicle. He also has an illness that seriously effects his quality of life and to be honest, will probably end up killing him. As for the woman in that came up bitching, he reacted just like all of us would have... woman was being a bitch. If someone asks me nicely, I would treat them accordingly...

We all have our short comings and just let him be him... I have seen far worse rides. If someone was excited to meet Ex... let them enjoy it! He is truly a great person and any one who knows him personally will tell you the same thing.

Well, he is a young kid with a love for bass, he is not rich and he just can't afford to do deck out his vehicle. He also has an illness that seriously effects his quality of life and to be honest, will probably end up killing him. As for the woman in that came up bitching, he reacted just like all of us would have... woman was being a bitch. If someone asks me nicely, I would treat them accordingly...

We all have our short comings and just let him be him... I have seen far worse rides. If someone was excited to meet Ex... let them enjoy it! He is truly a great person and any one who knows him personally will tell you the same thing.

i wish this forum had a "like" button lol

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i wish this forum had a "like" button lol

What about the positive and negative vote in the lower right corner of every post?

Or am i stupid now? :peepwall:

what makes it so epic? And whens he going to put the interior together? no door panels no dash bezel. boards for side windows. at what point do you have some pride in your vehicle?

I wont even start on the way he acted when she came over to complain.

I'm sorry. Not everyone can ride around on big ass rims and running all excellent shit you have. Plus, EXO is good peoples. And to some it's epic. To you, it might not be. Go watch more vids of Steve's since his car looks nicer I guess. As for the lady, it was TNESPL finals. Closest neighbor in any direction was well over 500 yards. Can't help it if people have sensitive hearing. And I'm sure you're quite the saint that you'd turn it off and not bump.

agree ugly as ride. when will he recone them shit subs and tell soundstream to fuck themselfs

EDIT: LOL comments on vid compare steve to exo, some say steves is just for sq others saying exo louder so he better.

guess they don't notice a wall will always (should be) louder

Why don't you call Soundstream and tell them to fuck themselves since you're so badass online? And people commenting about Steve and EXO are in the comments are idiots for the most part.

Archived