EPIC EXO demo of EXO's van

exo is good people and he loves bass on a budget he does what he can afford i respect that 100% why cant others do the same is beyond me.

I met exo at SBN this year, he's a really nice and chill guy, i'd be mad too like others have said, it was the finals and that lady seemed to be a real bitch about it, I wouldn't give a fuck either if someone bitched at me like that, it would give me more the reason to continue doing what i'm doing, seriously how hard is it to ask someone politely to turn the system down? rant

funny-dog-pictures-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Yeah, we would have stopped if she asked nice, but she was bitching at me..and i was standing outside of the van...like i had any control, no please or anything, at finals...i met exo for the first time and all i wanted was like a 2 minute demo of his van, which he did and almost blew his subs up. Hes chill as hell, i dont see why people have to constantly bash someone for the littlest reasons on here...

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I'm not hating I can't afford the bet materials or have the time to pay fill attentions to detail but mine is presentable (IMO) if he spent a little less money on weed he might be able to afford to fix some of those things ... I understand he has chrones and weed is basically a cure for chrones bit still :shrug:

buy a sac or audio.......... i must say that's a tough call :lol:

but i would still do a little more visual work and the nicer it is the more dbs you gain right ?

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

Is that all the videos?

Interesting

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

I don't know EXO, and am not even talking about his character...only asking...how is an HONEST, ACCURATE, OBSERVATIONAL OPINION considered hating in this case? Everyone's subject to life, so would saying he has a budget mean the car looks good now?

Not saying anything other than that.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Idk how his personal life and character have any effect on the look of his car? Is he loud? To most, yes. Is his car ugly? to most, yes.

Everytime somebody says they don't like something they are haters... When they do like something they are nuthuggers...

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

since im hater i guess ill go off now. If this van wasnt exos every last one of you would have some shit to say about it but since its his its ok to ride around ragged the fuck out looking like a vehicle you got from the donation center and has three homeless people living in the back. I dont care what your budget is. he's got more than enough followers on youtube and more than enough videos that hes making a small chunk of change. In fact here here's a rough estimate of what he could possibly be earning

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/EXOcontralto

How many of you would be happy iwth that much for not doing anything but posting up some videos? I know i would. Now for the way he acted. All he did was perpetuate a stereotype that all cars with systems in it are owned by ignorant no respect having punks. Just like he acted? How about grow the fuck up? sitting there clapping like that? Really thats cool for you guys? Tahts completely acceptable but if someone else made that post every last one of you would have jumped his shit.

Now for those comments ken directed at me. Thank you. at least now Im doing it right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived