*5/19/13 Vid!* and some *SURPRISES!* coming! 95 Bonneville SSE Walled (DC, Cactus Sounds)

shit hey that is dark .. thanks

haha, you can get the tint from walmart, i was originally gonna spray paint the windows and wet sand, but i went this route.

i wanted spray paint them too but then buddy sent me link to ebay add "laser cut tint ready for your car" and im thinking going that route as i dont want to have to cut the tint myself never doing it before n all

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

ahhh go with the ebay one, i was thinking about that as well a long time ago, but forgot all about it.

how much would all of it cost you?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

for every window in multiple shades plus shipping would be around 50ish$

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

If you were/are thinking abot painting your windows, a nice alternative to spray paint is black latex paint, roll it on with a small foam roller and is you ever want it gone, it'll peal right off. Paint Em on the inside, of course, and itll look great from the outside

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

If you were/are thinking abot painting your windows, a nice alternative to spray paint is black latex paint, roll it on with a small foam roller and is you ever want it gone, it'll peal right off. Paint Em on the inside, of course, and itll look great from the outside

Why didn't I think of that?

I painted mine with flat black interior paint. Latex would have been a much better alternative, as now my window is trashed because it needs repainted and it won't all come off...

Dang. Im gonna do that next.

And will paint thinner get the paint off Steven?

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

yeah paint stripper helped but it was still work, so after a rough couple days of work I decided to take my orbital sander to it. That!... was a bad idea.

yeah paint stripper helped but it was still work, so after a rough couple days of work I decided to take my orbital sander to it. That!... was a bad idea.

did you try a razor blade/glass scraper ?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

time for beauty panels

Yes!

I was looking at noobtastics build and saw that he cut some sheet metal.

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

Archived