BFF Larry

*5/19/13 Vid!* and some *SURPRISES!* coming! 95 Bonneville SSE Walled (DC, Cactus Sounds)

678 posts in this topic

Hey there SMD!
EDIT: All pics are from HTC Sense but the old ones are from G1

This will be my work in progress for my dd 95 Pontiac Bonneville SSE.

It'll be sometime before itll be complete.Hopefully everything goes well in the near future.It's a slow build so bear with me... A lot of stuff is happening, college, work, rent, baby, .

I'm waiting for one lvl 5 from cj.

It should be coming next week.And the other from superchargedDc.The subs are D1s, no extras on it.

Plain janes.Headunit:

Pioneer DEH- 5000ub

Zune 80gb

PAC-LC1

Highs/ mids:Amp: 2 Kicker ix404 and mtx 4244ID CTX 5.25" and Kicker ks 6936 infinity reference 2 inch tweeters

Low:Amp: 2 Audiopipe 3000.1d *thanks loganberry*SounDigital 8000.1 *thanks Cortez*Cactus Sounds k122 DC Level 5 18's D1 *thanks CJ18 and Supercharged DC*

Electrical:iraggi 320 amp alt. Rebuilt by mechman.

7 Optima Yellowtops
1 Stinger SPV-44
3 c&d ups 400
3 c&d ups 490
Audiopipe 1/0 and tsunami 1/0
2 runs of + and - each

Deadening:9 rolls of peal n seal.

Measurements for wall Tomoro after I get wood laid down for the enclosure to sit

Old eclipse hu. Volt meter. Now sitting at 15.4, and switch for
amp156071_181815301834707_100000187150237_7Crappy cut out. Did this when I had my first setup with a boss amp.156950_181753385174232_100000187150237_7Old old set up.IMG_1419-1.jpgFrom my gf's eclipse. 5 speed gs2011-03-08144522.jpgIraggi alt. Gf unwrappin it.689.jpgGot bump. Deathwish. Anonymous skate Cincinnati837.jpgFront windowshield497.jpg6 total two inch Reference tweeters (b pillars)IMAG0027.jpgAdded sense wire with one 3 amp diode.IMG_20110521_221056-1.jpgIMG_20110522_001437.jpgIMAG0142.jpgRan thru firewall.IMAG0139.jpgPeel n sealTrunk lidIMAG0152.jpgDoors.IMAG0162.jpg

Edited by BFF Larry

Class Tomoro mornin. Post more pics soon

making base for wall, using the seatbelt studs and wiring clips.

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

Bought some more 2x4x96

IMAG0231.jpg

And i got some free brackets and hinges from Lowes.

IMAG0233.jpg

Update: 10/10/11

Got the base done for the wall to sit on.

Figured up measurements and sent an email to RAM.

And made a POS battery and amp tray.

It sucks but is temp for now.

Here's some pics.

Using studs from seat belts and wire clips.

IMAG0234.jpg

Other side

IMAG0235.jpg

Legs for support.

IMAG0236.jpg

Other leg

IMAG0237.jpg

Base lined up and screwed in.

IMAG0239.jpg

Pic from door

IMAG0238.jpg

Up close

IMAG0242.jpg

Other side

IMAG0241.jpg

Backing in

IMAG0243.jpg

From the front seats.

IMAG0263.jpg

Oops. I forgot to add to the post above.

Dc lvl 5 arrived. And decal put on

This sub is massive.

Now I'm waiting on the other one.

IMAG0246.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

My friend tilting the sub

IMAG0253.jpg

Lookin down at it

IMAG0258.jpg

Oh and decal pic.

IMAG0257.jpg

Nice build so far dude!!! How did u get the black DC decal? do you just have to ask for the black one vs white one?

Nice build so far dude!!! How did u get the black DC decal? do you just have to ask for the black one vs white one?

Thanks dude!

And I didn't even know they were gonna send me a decal.

I guess they randomly put one in unless you tell them

Second LVL 5 18 came in yesterday from SuperCharged DC. Thanks dude!

and he threw in a couple decals.

IMAG0271.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

LUK IT DAT A$$

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

Glad the woofer got to you in one piece! Tuned in for the build

Tuned in. Nice choice of subs!! Cant wait to hear your set up. Man them lvl 5s gonna laugh at that 3000!!

i like were this build is going man. them subs is beast for sure and them amps should do good for now c-fizzy, it will definitely get loud.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now