*5/19/13 Vid!* and some *SURPRISES!* coming! 95 Bonneville SSE Walled (DC, Cactus Sounds)

No problem.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Haha Pablo helped me get a 155.2 by barely laying on the sunroof.

Hopefully I can get a 156 at the same frequency after some testing and moving stuff around.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Hopefully I can get a 156 at the same frequency after some testing and moving stuff around.

Should be doable. If you are louder with the doors open try removing your seats. That will be a great potential gain.

Should be doable. If you are louder with the doors open try removing your seats. That will be a great potential gain.

the sunroof flexes so much that i know i can gain alittle more just trying to eliminate the movement. and im allowed to remove the seat the meter is not on.

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Are you mainly going to compete in MECA?

I was going to do IASCA because thats what i was first introduced into, but i also wanna try out USACi

in IASCA, we keep getting put in the same classes as people with 2-3 x the cone area as us

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

Are you mainly going to compete in MECA?

I was going to do IASCA because thats what i was first introduced into, but i also wanna try out USACi

in IASCA, we keep getting put in the same classes as people with 2-3 x the cone area as us

In Bass Boxing we are a little behind, but IDBL 2-18's is max cone area. The only reason I'm doing IASCA is because of the amount of shows Indy is hosting, even if I have to compete in ultimate I'll get enough points to go to world finals. I haven't seen a Usaci event in years around here, and Meca isn't in Indiana yet (as far as I know). But I know Ohio is completely different, you have so many shows within a 2 hr drive from Cinnci.

I am going to check into the rules of other organizations, maybe I can find something to fit better. With you doing a 155 though you should be walking away with 1st place at most if not all 1x shows........ I may have to edit this when my car is finished though. Lol!

Haha, hurry up!

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

Archived