Jump to content

The weirdest play ever.


Recommended Posts

Posted

It said no kinds of nudity, it's ok if they have a bikini/underwear on. :search::peepwall:

tune down your mammoth sig please.

I will, sir.

thank you. :drinks:

No problem, your welcome. :drinks: Fixed.

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

Posted

Got to be one of the stupidest fucking things i've ever seen. People actually pay real money to see this bullshit?

I was thinking the same thing.

The video just gets so damn random at the end. You have a guy on a skateboard, some guys rolling by on a stool, 2 women in a suspended tap dance battle then a dude randomly runs around the screen doing some crazy grunt jump, haha.

I wonder how this play even made it to production. At least one person in the play had to be like "WTF am I doing here?" :lol:

Posted

Got to be one of the stupidest fucking things i've ever seen. People actually pay real money to see this bullshit?

I was thinking the same thing.

The video just gets so damn random at the end. You have a guy on a skateboard, some guys rolling by on a stool, 2 women in a suspended tap dance battle then a dude randomly runs around the screen doing some crazy grunt jump, haha.

I wonder how this play even made it to production. At least one person in the play had to be like "WTF am I doing here?" :lol:

for real. Id ask for my money back....but I did get a good laugh out of it :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Link to my inbox por favor. Gracias. Lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

It was to embarrassing to watch this, :rofl: , I watched a little.....

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

Posted

Got to be one of the stupidest fucking things i've ever seen. People actually pay real money to see this bullshit?

I was thinking the same thing.

The video just gets so damn random at the end. You have a guy on a skateboard, some guys rolling by on a stool, 2 women in a suspended tap dance battle then a dude randomly runs around the screen doing some crazy grunt jump, haha.

I wonder how this play even made it to production. At least one person in the play had to be like "WTF am I doing here?" :lol:

for real. Id ask for my money back....but I did get a good laugh out of it :good:

I dont know I think I would would have ended up staying and they would have probably kicked me out because i was laughing so loud.

Posted

It was to embarrassing to watch this, :rofl: , I watched a little.....

The weird this is I was watching FPSRussia and either his flame thrower video or the Dragons breath shotgun vid (which is pretty bad ass) and then this link popped up in the related vids.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9258 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...