I have GOT to HAVE this track !!!!

This song (this re-mix) is SOOO bad A$$, and I can tell it's going to have $#!+ loads of bass, just from my dinky PC system ! ....from a Youtube vid no less !

But can't find it anywhere !?!?

Can anybody help ?

Peace,

Fish

They have it for free on bassnectar.net

I personally think that Dubstep could work with many different genres...just three examples of rock songs that I think sound good:

I agree with the to each his own, I personally can't stand country. But I enjoyed the song you posted as well Chris!

EDIT: Would anybody also be able to teach me how to post the youtube videos on here instead of making them links?

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Will all due respect.... I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but What the hell is this shit? Honestly. Talk about ruining one of the best metal songs of all-time. Dubstep sucks anyhow, but its place belongs in the electronic genre, not rock or metal. Way too many songs are being desecrated by dubstep "artists" and people who slow/boost rock songs. Leave ROCK/METAL alone.

In my opinion.

its only metallica. at the very least its making a shit band sound better. :drinks:

I just don't think anyone who loves Metallica would ever approve of this.

That's where you would be wrong. I LOVE Metallica, and I'm pretty sure I've played more Metallica than the vast majority of the people on this site, for two reasons..... 1) I use to play the $#!+ out of Metallica, and 2) I'm 47 years old.

Listentoyoutube.com.

Yes. I did that. The end product didn't sound very good, even though I clicked "high quality". Hmmmm. Might work better for some other tracks. Might try it again on something else....

They have it for free on bassnectar.net

Yes, they do. I found it there late last night, and downloaded it. Not only does it sound better on my little PC stereo, but the file size is TWICE as large, as that ListenToYouTube version....

Going to go out this evening and give it a listen...

Anyway, I still can't believe that with "all of you" being into high end car audio, that "any of you" would just hate the entire genre of dubstep ???

Coming from a guy who will listen to anything and everything you could possibly imagine (different stuff for different moods) I can honestly say that I don't know of ANY other genre of music, which has SOOO much bass, SOO much mids/highs, and such great seperation ! I've yet to find anything better for demo's.

To me, it's like somebody pouring their whole life into drag racing..... but they hate top fuelers, and wouldn't drive one even if they could afford it. I mean, huh ?

Peace,

Fish

FWIW, youtube to mp3 should be a last resort. Also, nowadays on YouTube you need to convert the FLV to MP3 for best audio quality, 360p FLV works fine. Unless its an older video from maybe around March 2011 but even then you need to have the 720p MP4.

Google will find you any song, trust me. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=metallica+seek+and+destroy+bassnectar+dubstep+mp3 4th link down is a Mediafire link

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived