Text this to a girl for guaranteed sex

my penis hurts, can you kiss it and make it better?

I'm Chris Hansen.... What's in the bag? Burger King? And condoms?

Uh..... uh..... we were just going to talk, I swear.....

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

OMG, I just went through this whole fucking topic and OMG it is epicly funny.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Do you like giraffes? Well there aren't any giraffes around here, so lets fuck. It's cheaper than going to the zoo.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

so what thread is she in in 18+?

none yet. iv known her since high school, and back when she was 17 she took som neked pics for her boyfriend at the time, and when they broke up he sent them all around the school. ever since then she has been real touchy about sending 18+ pics of herself to anyone. im tryin tho.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

none yet. iv known her since high school, and back when she was 17 she took som neked pics for her boyfriend at the time, and when they broke up he sent them all around the school. ever since then she has been real touchy about sending 18+ pics of herself to anyone. im tryin tho.

lol so this chick got scarred for life because her ex sent nekked pics of her all around the school, and now here you are trying to get nekked pics of her to post on the internet?

that's kind of a dick move dontcha think? lol

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

lol so this chick got scarred for life because her ex sent nekked pics of her all around the school, and now here you are trying to get nekked pics of her to post on the internet?

that's kind of a dick move dontcha think? lol

eh one could take it that way. besides im 99% sure that nobody in the 18+ section would be a dick about it. it would stay there

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart

First, I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then, I'll move up to your belly button.

(Use index finger to call someone over then say) I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand.

Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?

I'm a freelance gynecologist. How long has it been since your last checkup?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived