lets hope N8 doesn't see that you used peel and seal :peepwall:

otherwise GREAT build for only being 16

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

dude omg.. i had a 86 325e..looks exactly same as yours does excpt mine was white.. i fucking loved that car.. my cousins dad got it for him when 17 he drove it for 2yrs..well over 180k at this point...

i buy it from him for 1000 bux..drove it for 2mmore yrs..had 260k on it when in drove it to the junkyard..bc i ran into a ditch n bent the frame some..i regret it literally everyday

i shed a tear when i saw this build.. anyways.. system looks good so far man,..keep it up man..

i had 2 10" tc sounds tc1000s on a hifonics 2000d in a nice ported box n they slamed like something else..them cars get loud pretty easily

Im getting a sa-12 and throwing 2 ohms at it, and am going to use an ocilliscope to see when its clipping. Im excited to upgrade to a better company from kicker... Ill have to change my username though!!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

thought i might post up a Pic of the car!

DSCF3905.jpg

that car is sexy as hell :wub:

Haha going to repaint it soon, from about 20 feet it looks good, but the whole car has spider cracks on it. The roof is almost white from such bad clearcoat.

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Start driving that RV in the background.

PLENTY of room for bass and babes.

Haha so true!! It already has a huge alternator, and a second battery.... Hmmm... I wish i could though!

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

dude omg.. i had a 86 325e..looks exactly same as yours does excpt mine was white.. i fucking loved that car.. my cousins dad got it for him when 17 he drove it for 2yrs..well over 180k at this point...

i buy it from him for 1000 bux..drove it for 2mmore yrs..had 260k on it when in drove it to the junkyard..bc i ran into a ditch n bent the frame some..i regret it literally everyday

i shed a tear when i saw this build.. anyways.. system looks good so far man,..keep it up man..

i had 2 10" tc sounds tc1000s on a hifonics 2000d in a nice ported box n they slamed like something else..them cars get loud pretty easily

Thats awesome!! I love hearing stories of these cars going for years. If all goes as planned, i would love to keep it for a long time. These motors go forever!! Its just getting broken in. Ive done almost all the work on the car, minus the exhaust (straight pipe) and the intake. My brother lowered this car a while ago, and wasn't that experienced at driving lowered cars. He ripped the oil drain plug clear off on a raised manhole cover ... So he did the oil pan... That was 10k miles ago and the motor still runs strong!, he was made by our parents to raise it. But i just got the OK to lower it on h&r springs which will lower it about 2 inches. I also plan on:

Doing a bumper tuck

Peel&seal in trunk and interior :)

New shift knob

Valve adjustment

Diff fluid change

Foglights

And sooner or later trying to find some e30 projector lights

Sorry to hear about your bimmer. It is always sad to see one go. Your build thread is sweet!! Love your car.

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Archived