Sonic Electronix

Bassstalker...if you have six 100 RMS subs then that's only 600 watts. Number of speakers/subs do not dictate current draw.

On a note, if you need it to be cheap, why six 12"s?

To provide a suggestion, Pioneer Championships.

edit: cheap amps. Um...knowing what woofers, voicecoil configurations, and power would be very important factors.

i was figuring in that he would need 2 possibly 3 amps. and most stock electrical cant handle more than 1000 watts.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

im open to suggestions for subs also but im leaning towards dc for no apparent reason

any brands for mids and highs?

also what are your guys opinion on quantum audio? the seem so cheap so what they supposably put out

if you want cheap on subs go for obsidians. the 12's are about 130 a pop before shipping.

as for the quantum i havent seen any of their amps in acton but my buddy has one of their 12's and it slams

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Bassstalker...if you have six 100 RMS subs then that's only 600 watts. Number of speakers/subs do not dictate current draw.

edit: cheap amps. Um...knowing what woofers, voicecoil configurations, and power would be very important factors.

i was figuring in that he would need 2 possibly 3 amps. and most stock electrical cant handle more than 1000 watts.

well i got a hook up at kregans if that helps lol

i can get everything wholesale

just yesterday i bought an intake for my truck retail 299.99 i got it for 106.13

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

im kinda lost...if ur tryna bang on a budget and stay with dc, grab a pair of lvl 3s and an ap1500 or onx1500.1...i have the 2 lvl 3 10s on 1k in my gf car and it slams in a small box...prior to that, i played with them in the same box on an aq2200 and they BANGED!...the ap1500 is a great, reliable amp...i had one and loved it...and its dirt cheap...the onx1500.1 is made by a better company and for the price, id grab that instead honestly...thats wat im gonna have running 3 sa8s soon...and you wont even need to upgrade your electrical if u dont mind some voltage drop on heavy songs

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

And three 100 watt amps would only be 300 watts. That's my point. Number of subs don't mean anything...I was powering THREE BTLs on 12,000 watts and then four championships on 1,200 watts. Not to mention the stock electrical in his silverado is a little different than the stock electrical in a civic.

He can also still wire all 6 subs to a single amp.

Just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My friends running 4400 watts on stock although he's got a hemi so the alt is prolly pre-upgraded

My friends running 4400 watts on stock although he's got a hemi so the alt is prolly pre-upgraded

I call bullshit on that one man, I have a cummins and it's a lot bigger than the hemi, still the same 140amp or so alt and my truck even has two stock batts and the big three and I have a decent amount of voltage drop on 2k when I go full tilt, enough to have to turn it down for sure

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived