Jump to content

WHERE IS THE DECAF THREAD?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think it's interesting that the 2 gold members can see it, but the ones without it can't. Coincidence?

and your right..... So maybe become a supporting member of one of the baddest audio forums on the net.

It is located here SMD Forum > SMD Members ONLY! > SMD SUPPORTING MEMBER LOUNGE!

So yea, the link works for me, but not the freeloaders :P

 

 

Posted

So yea, the link works for me, but not the freeloaders :P

Meh, it's better off that way. Maybe Decaf & Steve have a deal going on, he was sick of people ripping off his shit, or thinks he deserves something? Dunno. Whatever it is, it makes a profit...:D

POTATO!

Posted

I change my mind. I already know why now. But for you to find out why, you have to become a contributor, as all of us that can access it have.

POTATO!

Posted

It sucks that that was done, but hey, I'm sure it was for the better. No more people joining up to promote their music spewing s*** all over his topic.

Posted

That's why we moved it. People want to be assholes that's what you get. Sorry guys

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

That's why we moved it. People want to be assholes that's what you get. Sorry guys

spammers killed it for everyone?

i call bullshit.

Posted

spammers killed it for everyone?

i call bullshit.

X2.... Kinda mad about that I wanted some test tones today and I was ready to load some more tunes, Just got a new jvc head unit installed a few hours ago that takes usb. Shows my luck...

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...