well i bought 2 xs power d3400d batteries from dwright27 on june 3 2011 and still don't have them. theres always been something getting in the way of them getting here. i understand that shit happens from time to time but they still havent been sent to me. he saids his phone is broken and its his only way of on the internet and so he can't reply back to my messages and stuff and have no other way of contacting him. i just don't know what to do anymore i am out 600 bucks and don't have anything to show for it. its going on 5 months now and i think i have been plenty patient. i have offered to send more money to get them shipped faster/sooner. i hate that its come to this cause he is a good guy and all but shit 600 bucks is a lot to me.

/rant

what would you do?

what are my options?

(oh and i sent the money as a gift because he has a good reptation on here and i was willing to take the hit for the PP fees since he was cutting me a good deal on the batteries)

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

I dont think you will have issues getting your product. I know he's having trouble getting the courier to ship them though. do you have his number?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont think you will have issues getting your product. I know he's having trouble getting the courier to ship them though. do you have his number?

its been going on for 5 months now and theres been one thing after another and i have sort of run out of patience

usps sent my other ones just fine i don't understand why its such an issue now.

i had his number just went through my phone don't have it any more... but his phone is broke so it wouldnt matter anyways

Edited by bre2ts

Dustin works ALOT as well, which I'm sure slowed it down some. I haven't seen him online or heard from him in a month or better I'd say. He's a good guy, you'll get your stuff. Hate it's taking so long though.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Does he not have a landline?

Hope you hear back from him soon, that really does suck.. Sorry to hear that it's taking so long, he must have a good reason, I'm sure..

yea i am sure its a good reason i know he wouldn't just dick me but 4 1/2 months just pushes my patience to far

Dustin works ALOT as well, which I'm sure slowed it down some. I haven't seen him online or heard from him in a month or better I'd say. He's a good guy, you'll get your stuff. Hate it's taking so long though.

we all work a lot, i work A LOT but i manage to ship things in a timely manner and make sure the people that purchased things via me get them fast. i know he hasnt been on in a while but i need to know whats going to happen with the whole thing.

oh and i sent him a text hopefully i can get a response

Five months is a long time and from my experience with Dustin he refunded me my money without hesitation awhile back, so a good guy IMO.

My only suggestion would be(since he is a dealer for XS Power) try reaching out to Nathan or someone at his level. I can only assume the orders would pass through XS Power shop as some point.

If that doesn't work I would just request a refund whenever you reach him. Good luck OP.

Five months is a long time and from my experience with Dustin he refunded me my money without hesitation awhile back, so a good guy IMO.

My only suggestion would be(since he is a dealer for XS Power) try reaching out to Nathan or someone at his level. I can only assume the orders would pass through XS Power shop as some point.

If that doesn't work I would just request a refund whenever you reach him. Good luck OP.

i have, sent a message 2 weeks saying that i would like the batteries or my money back

Edited by bre2ts