Jump to content

A 'lil something for my bedroom


Recommended Posts

Posted

imma do a 10 or 12 in a t-line for my room, probably (hopefully) will shake all the way up to the second floor (I'm down in the basement). good looks bro :)

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Posted

Moar house flex! :D

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Posted

Moar house flex! :D

I 2nd That motion!!!

Seems as it sounds good!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

Moar house flex! :D

This is the best I got until the weather clears up. After it stops pouring - I'll get some videos of my rain gutters moving :santa:

Posted
:wackit:

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Posted

Just a thought here, worked in my setup in my room pretty good. Try spinning the box around, put it a touch over the port width away from the wall so the port loads onto something. Seemed to improve mine, been a few years though.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3795 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...