18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: Trey_Dog650

First and last Initial of my Real Name: M.D.

Birthdate: 11/04/1991

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: KenC210

First and last Initial of my Real Name: K.C.

Birthdate: Dec 27, 1984

Screenname: sinistir

First and last Initial of my Real Name: Colten H

Birthdate:04/18/1992

lol 300 post rule

damn there are a lot of hornie bastages on this fourm lol

thanks for your time n8 hopes this makes the 18+ better and more alive

please no crying my girl left me threads in 18+

=[ damnit...... i needz sum decaf ={ /cry

Screenname: dwz

First and last Initial of my Real Name: PD

Birthdate: 09/27/1989

Screenname:rgriffin83

First and last Initial of my Real Name: R G

Birthdate:November 9th 1983

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

Screenname:rgriffin83

First and last Initial of my Real Name: R G

Birthdate:November 9th 1983

Oh my lanta....

Screenname: miniSPLlancer

First and last Initial of my Real Name: JG

Birthdate: 06/17/1973

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Screenname: EdgarG0721

First and last Initial of my Real Name: EG

Birthdate: 03/21/1991

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize I am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: gally

First and last Initial of my Real Name: N.F

Birthdate: 09.05(may).1989

thanks

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Screenname: DylanH

First and last Initial of my Real Name: D.H

Birthdate:11/17/1993

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Archived