18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

I am above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname:Notorious97200

First and last Initial of my Real Name:DR

Birthdate:06/13/1971

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: Dax

First and last Initial of my Real Name: DT

Birthdate: 1/6/94

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: STL

First and last Initial of my Real Name: CL

Birthdate: 3/23/93

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Screenname: 831Arevalo

First and last Initial of my Real Name: E. A.

Birthdate: 5/29/90

Screenname: bmxscion

First and last Initial of my Real Name: B.K.

Birthdate: 04 Aug 1981

I saw the min post requirements after posting this.....sorry about that.

Screenname: VOPA

First and last Initial of my Real Name: D.S.

Birthdate: 11/14/83

EDIT: I really thought the qualifier was 250 posts.... sorry

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Screenname: fi audio

First and last Initial of my Real Name: S.R

Birthdate: 01/08/1994

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

Screenname:DTS909

First and last Initial of my Real Name:D.S.

Birthdate:06/01/1974

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire