18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname:Maebros

First and last Initial of my Real Name: B.R.

Birthdate: 25Aug1989

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold smd responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screename: Jman08

First and last initial of my real name: JH

Birthdate: 10/22/89

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname:bass_stalker

First and last Initial of my Real Name: D.G

Birthdate: 07/17/1994

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Screenname: Smoove

First and last Initial of my Real Name: J.F.

Birthdate: 10/15/1972

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything I may see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screen name:stephen_og

First and last initials of my real name: SF

Birthdate: 6/25/1991

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Screenname:Chris Hammer

First and last Initial of my Real Name:CH

Birthdate:July 18, 1990

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Screenname: RCP Audio

First and last Initial of my Real Name: R.P

Birthdate: 28th September 1993

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived